Sizing on black patent Privatita at NM

purly

ALL THE BAGS!
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
Austin, TX
I agree. And sizing up a little won't hurt because the ankle strap prevents your foot from slipping out.

fmd914

O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
Somewhere too cold....
Hi, I have the black patent privatita from Saks (silver heel instead of gold). It actually appears to be running a little large (must be the new sizing that some members have noted). I took it (and the red glitter version) in my simple size which is half a size less than my normal NP size.

If you can order two and return one that may be your best option.

Hope this helps.

shopgirl23

Jun 22, 2007
I just tried it on today and it was TTS for me, it did appear to be running larger than normal in the toebox

MKWMDA

Lux Lover
Jan 25, 2008
Houston
The ankle strap will probably be large, it seems to be huge for some reason. I dont have especially thin ankles, but when I tried these on I would have needed about 2 holes punched to get them to fit! I didnt buy them, I decided I wouldnt wear the ankle straps, but they were SO SEXY on!

RRSC

Jan 25, 2008
LA
I have the python ones and I went with my TTS which is the same size as the architeks. I already had to have 6 holes punched into each ankle strap so the strap is really large.

irishiris8

Redhead w/Red Soles!
Apr 18, 2008
Arizona
I wear a 39.5 (TTS) in Pigalles, & I love the python Privatita... Any ideas there? Would I wear a 39 or 39.5?