Sizing of Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Shoes... help an Aussie who cannot try them

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found an awesome pair of boots by 12th St by Cynthia Vincent.

I was wondering what size should I get if I usually wear EU 39? An 8.5 or 9?
    (For reference I am a 39 in Chloe and Marni and MJ, but I find 39 in Miu Miu a little tight sometimes)
    I get so confused with US shoe sizing :sad:

It's these ones:
    Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Lindy Over the Knee Boots with Hidden Platform

This brand is not available in Oz...

Please help :flowers::angel:

2. Anybody? Please?

3. The ones that I have tried are true to size. I am an 8, and would take an 8 in this line. Revolveclothing.com has reviews and fit guide for this line and it says true to size as well. Or maybe look up "cynthia vincent" shoes at zappos.com or piperlime.com and read the reviews on sizing -its the same designer so fit should be the same. I would also suggest calling Shopbop.com (if this is where you plan to order from) and ask them for their advice as well. Good luck to you, shoe sizes are hard for all of us! Thats why reviews are so helpful!

4. I've never tried 12th St. boots but I do own their wedges and on revolve it says it fits true to other 12th st sizing and I got my regular size. I'm normally a 7 1/2. You could probably get away with getting one size bigger because with boots you can always wear thicker socks and you want more room to tuck jeans in.

5. If anyone knows anywhere that these boots are still available...I am on a serious hunt for them in a 7.5 or 8.

Thanks!!