Sizing of the marmont mid heel pump?

stacygimini

Dec 17, 2016
Hi ladies, I have recently purchased a pair of marmont mid heel pump, and I went half size down to prevent them slipping off. But they are a bit tight on the front . I might have wide and flat feet. I also went half size down on their sneakers and they are perfect.

So my questions are
1. How did you choose the size on their pumps?
2. For these mid heel pump, are they comfy or tight to you? Does the leather stretch over time? I can't find any info about it.
IMG_1492778738.164056.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Suzy-P

Sep 14, 2016
Germany
fashionworldstuff.com
Hi ladies, I have recently purchased a pair of marmont mid heel pump, and I went half size down to prevent them slipping off. But they are a bit tight on the front . I might have wide and flat feet. I also went half size down on their sneakers and they are perfect.

So my questions are
2. For these mid heel pump, are they comfy or tight to you? Does the leather stretch over time? I can't find any info about it.
View attachment 3674060

Thanks in advance!
Gorgeous!
Marmonts i take half size smaller and it is perfect. But i have normal, not wide feet.
But all another Gucci shoes and mules &Co i take in my normal size. If you are going to buy online, from Gucci online shop, than you can contact Shopping Assistent and ask about size of the model you want buy.
If you are going to buy Peyton than it will depend of heel, i bought Peytons with 3 cm heel and they runs,ok , true to size, there is a heel which can be folded down so it must be little bit bigger and the leather will stretch second time you put them. The Peytons with 7 cm heel , especially in white colour with faux pearls, runs half size bigger. Same about black Peytons with 7 cm heel runs half size bigger. But i take my normal size if the shoes have a heel to be folded down.

Reactions: stacygimini

stacygimini

Dec 17, 2016
Gorgeous!
Marmonts i take half size smaller and it is perfect. But i have normal, not wide feet.
But all another Gucci shoes and mules &Co i take in my normal size. If you are going to buy online, from Gucci online shop, than you can contact Shopping Assistent and ask about size of the model you want buy.
If you are going to buy Peyton than it will depend of heel, i bought Peytons with 3 cm heel and they runs,ok , true to size, there is a heel which can be folded down so it must be little bit bigger and the leather will stretch second time you put them. The Peytons with 7 cm heel , especially in white colour with faux pearls, runs half size bigger. Same about black Peytons with 7 cm heel runs half size bigger. But i take my normal size if the shoes have a heel to be folded down.
Thank you love! You are so helpful! [emoji8]

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
Wheeling, WV

So my questions are
View attachment 3674060

Thanks in advance!
I purchased these a. On the ago in the gold and I went with my true size 37. I wear a 37.5 in Valentino Rockstud, YSL Tribute, and Aquazzura though. I am a US 7 Medium and it was recommended by my SA to go with the 37 (7). They were comfortable from first wear and they are a perfect fit. I did go up to a 37.5 in the Princetown, however.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven

So my questions are
View attachment 3674060

Thanks in advance!

Lots of info in here ;)

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/gucci-marmont-shoes-lets-spread-the-love.952351/

jennyf71

Oct 22, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased these a. On the ago in the gold and I went with my true size 37. I wear a 37.5 in Valentino Rockstud, YSL Tribute, and Aquazzura though. I am a US 7 Medium and it was recommended by my SA to go with the 37 (7). They were comfortable from first wear and they are a perfect fit. I did go up to a 37.5 in the Princetown, however.
Hi! We have the same size! Rockstud and YSL Tribute 37.5, Chanel Espys 37 - Can't decide what size to go with the Marmont Flat - do you think 37 would be good or should I size down for the flat?

Reactions: ctcarmen

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
Wheeling, WV
Hi! We have the same size! Rockstud and YSL Tribute 37.5, Chanel Espys 37 - Can't decide what size to go with the Marmont Flat - do you think 37 would be good or should I size down for the flat?
Hi! I'm not sure since I don't have the Marmont flats. My Marmont is the mid heel, and it's true to size. Mine is a size 37 (7). I recently tried on Peyton and I am
a 37 (7) in those as well. My Princetowns are 37.5. If I had to guess, I'd say 37. Good luck!