Sizing of JUC Juste Un Clou ring

Hello everyone!

I have a question about the JUC ring sizing. I want to wear it on my index finger which is a US size 7, but the Cartier website does not offer that - only 6¾ or 7¼.

For those also a US 7, which Cartier size do you recommend? I've been scouring the forums and it appears going up a size is recommended, as the nail head may dig into your finger. There is no boutique in my city so I'm going to have to purchase online. :sad:

Also, I waffle back and forth between the WG and YG (either with diamonds). Thoughts on either? At first I was set on the WG because I think it makes the most "sense" (i.e. when I think of nails I think of silver, and therefore I thought a YG nail looked odd), but I do think the YG is more dressier, and do like the contrast of an industrial piece with the femininity of the gold with diamonds.

Thank you all in advance for any feedback! I appreciate so much hearing everyone's comments. :smile: XX

hi! I know it’s been a while but curious what size you chose and if you’re still happy with the decision. I am in the same predicament - 1/4 size up or down. Wish they made my exact size. ☹️

It’s a comfortable fit on my index finger. So there is room for hot days when my fingers swell but it also is a bit loose on colder days.

Did you get your size 54? How was the fit for you?
Does the ring spin around for you? I am choosing between 1/4 size up or down. The quarter size down feels more snug but definitely digs in and sometimes gets to be uncomfortable. But then I just adjust it a bit (slide left or right so the nailhead is not right in center) and then it’s fine. What I don’t like about the quarter size larger is that it spins more but then I worry if I choose the smaller size that I wouldn’t have room for warmer days. So hard!

Does the ring spin around for you? I am choosing between 1/4 size up or down. The quarter size down feels more snug but definitely digs in and sometimes gets to be uncomfortable. But then I just adjust it a bit (slide left or right so the nailhead is not right in center) and then it’s fine. What I don’t like about the quarter size larger is that it spins more but then I worry if I choose the smaller size that I wouldn’t have room for warmer days. So hard!
Ahhh this is exactly my dilemma right now! What size did you end up getting and are you happy with your decision??

Reactions: disappeared
i got the quarter size up and very happy with it. My finger got used to it plus when there are swell days, it’s much more comfortable.
Glad to hear! Yeah I woke up and the nail was digging on my skin and was too painful. Im figuring when it’s summer and my finger swells I will regret not sizing up. Thinking maybe even go two sizes up. Thanks for your input! So hard to find the right size for this the juc

Glad to hear! Yeah I woke up and the nail was digging on my skin and was too painful. Im figuring when it’s summer and my finger swells I will regret not sizing up. Thinking maybe even go two sizes up. Thanks for your input! So hard to find the right size for this the juc
Size up! Fingers swell and grow larger on hot days and as we age.

I plan to upgrade my JUC ring to the diamond version. But can’t decide which size to order - I wear my plain JUC ring on index finger. The size is 55 (US 7 1/4). The nail dig into my skin and usually leaves a mark after wearing (photo attached). If I size up to 56 (US 7 1/2), the difference is only 1/4. Should I go straight to size 57 (US 8)? The size of my index finger is between 7 1/2 and 8 based on the measuring ring set I purchased on Amazon. 7 1/2 is a bit tight, but 8 is a bit loose:sad:. I am worried if I order size 57, the ring may slide off? But size 56 might still dig into my skin?
The dilemma nearly drives me crazy! Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you!

View attachment 5007527
I sized up a little, this way I can wear it on different fingers and it doesn't sink into my skin and cause dents like the photo. It's still tight around my knuckles so it doesn't come off.

This thread has me super confused. I just received the wedding band love in 56 and would love to buy the small JUC ring. Would i buy the same size or size up/ down. My love size 56 fits snug if that makes any difference and its on my ring finger right hand . Tia

This thread has me super confused. I just received the wedding band love in 56 and would love to buy the small JUC ring. Would i buy the same size or size up/ down. My love size 56 fits snug if that makes any difference and its on my ring finger right hand . Tia
Hi, Don’t know if this will help you decide because I don’t have the Love ring, but my delightful SA told me that the JUC rings are sized slightly larger, just like the bracelets. And she was right. I went in to buy the JUC ring and my other Cartier rings are all 55’s(mostly different style Panthere rings) I am usually a size 7 on my middle and pointer fingers where I wear all my secondary rings and I always size up to the 7 1/4(55) as i do not like tight rings. They never go over the knuckle and dont even spin around but dont feel like i am being squeezed. My SA told me to try the 54 and it felt perfect. It wasnt tight nor too loose and the nail head doesnt dig into me.

Hi, Don’t know if this will help you decide because I don’t have the Love ring, but my delightful SA told me that the JUC rings are sized slightly larger, just like the bracelets. And she was right. I went in to buy the JUC ring and my other Cartier rings are all 55’s(mostly different style Panthere rings) I am usually a size 7 on my middle and pointer fingers where I wear all my secondary rings and I always size up to the 7 1/4(55) as i do not like tight rings. They never go over the knuckle and dont even spin around but dont feel like i am being squeezed. My SA told me to try the 54 and it felt perfect. It wasnt tight nor too loose and the nail head doesnt dig into me.

Yes that actually helps massively thank you ever so much for explaining your experience

I purchased the small JUC ring in WG, 51, that I think I will be returning due to sizing issues...
51 is loose on me; it slides up and down, and if I violently flick my hand enough, it'll actually come flying off. 50 fit perfectly but that won't work for the warmer months.
....if only they made half sizes!!!

Reactions: perlefine