Sizing of JUC Juste Un Clou ring

IME, sizing down is the best. It is a some what open ring and runs large. I wear 56 in LOVE and 55 in juc. I could of done 54 as well.
GL. I just got the pave and love it! :smile:
One size down fits okay. But I am debating on going two sizes down. It's the difference between a tight fit and slightly loose. I'm not sure because my Love ring and Trinity ring are a perfect fit.

Do you have a pic of your ring?

Reactions: perlefine
I’m not sure if this will be helpful, but my JUC ring (one loop, not the wrap) is a 54. The same finger, in a Tiffany T wrap ring is a 7 1/2, which makes sense because wrap rings need to be a little bigger, and in a custom diamond ring is a 7 1/4. I tried the 55, which according to the measurements should have fit, but it was big, and I sized down to 54.

Reactions: eun1ce
I have the JUC ring and had a tough time finding the right size. I wear it on my left ring finger which is about a 48 in size. Eventually, I decided on a size 46 for my JUC ring which fits perfectly. I could have gone with the 47, but the nail head rotated too much. This is a heavy ring, so I prefer it snug as I feel like it moves too much if it’s not. I hope this helps!

Can someone please direct me to a thread if there is already one available? I did a search and didn't come up with anything... For those of you with the Juste Un Clou ring, is the sizing TTS / standard? And on that note, do all Cartier ring styles run similar or different? I want to get the thin love for my husband too... I may have to order online and I know our ring sizes, but we might not be able to make it into a boutique (none in my state) to try them on first. Thank you in advance!

Hi!

I am pretty sure you have already decided, but for future reference I think it depends on your finger. I have pretty fleshy fingers if that makes sense and no big knuckles. I sized down one size. The nail head digs a bit into the finger, which prevents it from spinning but does not bother me. But you will still have to be able to get the ring over your knuckles. Unfortunately I think this is a ring that needs to be tried on since it is not perfectly round on the inside due to the nail head.

Hello all! I was curious, I have the thicker JUC ring in WG (did you know there is a thinner one available now?!?). Anyway, due to the shape / nature of the style, I was told when ordering that some sizes are simply not able to be made. Because of this I had to order a quarter size larger than I actually need. While not a deal breaker, it is looser than I would like.

Does anyone know if Cartier can size JUC? Or if they ever offer sizing beads or something comparable? I will have to send it in (there is no Cartier in my State - I have to order online). Obviously I can call, but was curious and wanted to ask here first :smile:

Thanks for replying hun!

Is your JUC ring in the regular model?

On my last visit to the boutique, I tried on a 56 which was too big and a 54 which was too small (couldn’t get it past my knuckle (cursed with large knuckles haha)) - they didn’t have any 55s in stock on the day and where I live now, all the Cartier boutiques are closed due to Stage 4 restrictions. I have heard rumours of a price increase come Sept 1, so I am thinking of buying the 55 online but ideally would like to try it on first before pulling the trigger.

I intend to wear it on my right hand, middle finger (or index finger). I currently fit a 56 in both the Love ring (regular model) and Trinity (small model). I know everyone’s hands are different but thanks again for your input! :smile:

Oh and the small JUC ring (which is adorable!), I think I fit a 53/54 - the SA wrote 54 on the card but I swear it was a 53 I tried on.

I ended up with a 46. It’s a perfect fit so the JUC ring doesn’t spin. For reference, I wear a 49 in the Love Wedding Band and a 48 in the Trinity Small Model. I can wear all 3 rings on my ring finger on both hands interchangeably.

Reactions: Violet Bleu
Thanks for replying hun!

Is your JUC ring in the regular model?

On my last visit to the boutique, I tried on a 56 which was too big and a 54 which was too small (couldn’t get it past my knuckle (cursed with large knuckles haha)) - they didn’t have any 55s in stock on the day and where I live now, all the Cartier boutiques are closed due to Stage 4 restrictions. I have heard rumours of a price increase come Sept 1, so I am thinking of buying the 55 online but ideally would like to try it on first before pulling the trigger.

I intend to wear it on my right hand, middle finger (or index finger). I currently fit a 56 in both the Love ring (regular model) and Trinity (small model). I know everyone’s hands are different but thanks again for your input! :smile:

Oh and the small JUC ring (which is adorable!), I think I fit a 53/54 - the SA wrote 54 on the card but I swear it was a 53 I tried on.
Yes! My JUC ring is the regular model. It sounds like the 55 would be a great size for you. My true size is really a 48. So my 46 is a somewhat fitted choice since the nail head can be hard to slip over the knuckle if my finger is bloated. :lol: I think most people would pick one size down, so the 55 sounds about right considering your knuckles. I bought mine not long after starting this thread and have been wearing it everyday since. I’m over the moon about its durability! Once you figure out your size, I’m sure you will be pleased!

Reactions: lilpikachu