Sizing of JUC Juste Un Clou ring

starve

Jun 6, 2015
Hi!

I have become kind of obsessed with the Juste Un Clou ring lately. The wonderful pictures on this forum do not help at at all :P Since I would have to buy online, I am now trying to figure out the right size. Normally I am a 6-6.5 on my middle finger / pointer finger. Does this ring run large or small because of the nail head?

Thanks in advance!

• Haha
Reactions: Love and lemons
Thanks a lot for your answers! This gives me confidence to just go ahead and order next month :smile: Size 53 should be fine.

Could anybody tell me how wide the shank is in mm?

It' s a lot, I agree, and I am glad I took the plunge 2 price increases ago.I had a tiny moment several months later thinking the clou bracelet seems to be the better value compared in price and size to the ring.
However,I love it very much, wear it daily since then and it' s a great design.

Go for it if you like it!

It' s a lot, I agree, and I am glad I took the plunge 2 price increases ago.I had a tiny moment several months later thinking the clou bracelet seems to be the better value compared in price and size to the ring.
However,I love it very much, wear it daily since then and it' s a great design.

Go for it if you like it!

Yes I agree that the bracelet seems better value, but I am simply not the type for the bracelet. I really like the ring since it seems like a ring that I can wear daily without it looking like a wedding band.

Hello everyone!

I have a question about the JUC ring sizing. I want to wear it on my index finger which is a US size 7, but the Cartier website does not offer that - only 6¾ or 7¼.

For those also a US 7, which Cartier size do you recommend? I've been scouring the forums and it appears going up a size is recommended, as the nail head may dig into your finger. There is no boutique in my city so I'm going to have to purchase online. :sad:

Also, I waffle back and forth between the WG and YG (either with diamonds). Thoughts on either? At first I was set on the WG because I think it makes the most "sense" (i.e. when I think of nails I think of silver, and therefore I thought a YG nail looked odd), but I do think the YG is more dressier, and do like the contrast of an industrial piece with the femininity of the gold with diamonds.

Thank you all in advance for any feedback! I appreciate so much hearing everyone's comments. :smile: XX

Hello everyone,

How is the sizing of the JUC ring? Are most people sizing down? If so, by how many sizes? I can't quite decide on the right fit for this ring. Help!

Violet Bleu

I have tried this ring on so many dang times. In three different sizes. My exact size via number. Up one and down one and none of them have been a perfect fit. I'm not sure why. Every time I go to I try it on again and it has never been a perfect fit. So I pass. Unfortunate.

Reactions: Violet Bleu
I have tried this ring on so many dang times. In three different sizes. My exact size via number. Up one and down one and none of them have been a perfect fit. I'm not sure why. Every time I go to I try it on again and it has never been a perfect fit. So I pass. Unfortunate.
This is the problem I'm having right now! I'm trying on one more size before I give up.