Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

If you are correct in measuring your wrist bone and say it's 13.5 cm, then I would say size 15 is perfect for you. I think adding 1.5 cm to your wrist bone gives a perfect comfort fit if you don't want the tight fit.

My wrist bone is 14-14.25; therefore, I went with a size 16. You can print out the Cartier wrist sizer and measure it to your wrist bone. That is how I was able to figure out the perfect fit for myself even though I fit both sizes.

This method of adding 1.5 cm to your wrist bone allows the bracelet to fall about 1/3 down the length of your arm which I think allows a very comfortable fit. Another method I read is making a fist with your other hand and placing your knuckles starting at the wrist bone, and if your fist fits that area from wrist bone to bracelet, it's PERFECT!

your wrist bone size is perfect for 16! It’s the 2cm I dreamed of lol

I definitely should get size 15 according to cartiers official website lol. But I think they don’t really count for the swelling or stacking ( they def don’t recommend to stack lol)

I have very tiny bones. But my arm is just a little bit meaty.So I think my arms get thicker a bit quicker than normal people, if you know what I mean. Maybe that’s why it can only go up to less than 1/3

Stella0925- It looks a little smallish to me but it’s also such a personal preference. If you are in doubt and still within the exchange period, I’d remove the bracelet now and call your SA in the morning.

Also I saw you said they don’t recommend stacking? Curious, where did you read that?

Stella0925- It looks a little smallish to me but it’s also such a personal preference. If you are in doubt and still within the exchange period, I’d remove the bracelet now and call your SA in the morning.

Also I saw you said they don’t recommend stacking? Curious, where did you read that?

I already worn it for a week and it has quite a few scratches lol I’m pretty sure they won’t allow me to return.

my personal preference would be a 15.5 hahaha but that’s not gonna happen. I think I just have to learn to live with it for now. It’s a bit small to my liking but maybe 16 is probably a bit too big

Oh it’s not from Cartier’s website. But my SA didn’t recommend for stacking cuz it will scratch the bracelet pretty badly. And at Rolex, they were pretty Surprised that I wanted to stack my love to Rolex

I already worn it for a week and it has quite a few scratches lol I’m pretty sure they won’t allow me to return.

my personal preference would be a 15.5 hahaha but that’s not gonna happen. I think I just have to learn to live with it for now. It’s a bit small to my liking but maybe 16 is probably a bit too big

Oh it’s not from Cartier’s website. But my SA didn’t recommend for stacking cuz it will scratch the bracelet pretty badly. And at Rolex, they were pretty Surprised that I wanted to stack my love to Rolex

ohhhh got it, I thought you meant they don’t recommend stacking the love bracelet at all, which seemed surprising. I would be afraid to stack my love bracelet with the Rolex too, I wear them on opposite wrists and stack my classic love with a thin.

For the size, like you said, it’s possible with the 16 you’d feel like it’s too big. I agree they should come in half sizes!

ohhhh got it, I thought you meant they don’t recommend stacking the love bracelet at all, which seemed surprising. I would be afraid to stack my love bracelet with the Rolex too, I wear them on opposite wrists and stack my classic love with a thin.

For the size, like you said, it’s possible with the 16 you’d feel like it’s too big. I agree they should come in half sizes!

Yea I don’t think I will wear my watch and live together lol.

It just sucks that I have to buy brackets/bangles in extremely small size in order to stack with my love

I have a tennis bracelet that’s been resized to a pretty small size but it still slides over my love easily when I wear them together

IMHO looks small. Like PC1984 mentioned you should remove the bracelet immediately (to avoid scratching) and contact your SA. If your boutique is open with appointments perhaps you can try both sizes.

I was also in between sizes and went up to a 17. Fast forward, three more LOVES to my stack and I am happy that I got 17s.

Yikes oh no, I never wear any jewelry with my Rolex (right hand) .

Yea I don’t think I will wear my watch and live together lol.

It just sucks that I have to buy brackets/bangles in extremely small size in order to stack with my love

I have a tennis bracelet that’s been resized to a pretty small size but it still slides over my love easily when I wear them together

That’s a good point about other bracelets but I think either way it would be hard to get an exact perfect same size fit. The Van Cleef perlee bracelets come in sizes as well, so between VCA and Cartier there are a bunch of bangle options that come in sizes.
I also have the clash (Cartier) and it pairs beautifully with the love and also is a bangle that comes in sizes.

That’s a good point about other bracelets but I think either way it would be hard to get an exact perfect same size fit. The Van Cleef perlee bracelets come in sizes as well, so between VCA and Cartier there are a bunch of bangle options that come in sizes.
I also have the clash (Cartier) and it pairs beautifully with the love and also is a bangle that comes in sizes.

All these pieces sounds amazing to pair with Cartier love! I just feel that this will limit my options of stacking. Lots of contemporary brands don’t offer bangles/bracelets in these small sizes. Especially bracelets, it’s gonna be a pain to put it on if it fits just right for my wrist.

but I guess I will just have to spend my money more carefully then, sometimes less is more lol

All these pieces sounds amazing to pair with Cartier love! I just feel that this will limit my options of stacking. Lots of contemporary brands don’t offer bangles/bracelets in these small sizes. Especially bracelets, it’s gonna be a pain to put it on if it fits just right for my wrist.

but I guess I will just have to spend my money more carefully then, sometimes less is more lol

I had the same issue and actually have about the same size wrist as you. 13.5 on a good day but when my wrist swelled in the summer or after workouts my bracelet drove me nuts. I had mine for a year before giving in and selling it and getting the 16. It’s a tiny bit big on me but I LOVE it now. Especially for the summer, it’s just so much more comfortable. I do agree with everyone who says it depends on your personal preference on how you want it to fit, and I thought I preferred a more snug fit, but the 15 was uncomfortably tight for me for half the year (I live in a climate that’s warm for half the year). I also didn’t feel it was very flattering on me because of how high up close to my hand it sat. My advice after going through my year-long ordeal is that if you have ANY doubts at all, at least try and see if you can still exchange it while you’re still within the exchange period. (Or at least give the 16 a second shot to be sure you made the right choice with your 15.) Otherwise you’ll always be wondering “what if?” I certainly drove my dear husband nuts by how often I asked him. :biggrin:

I had the same issue and actually have about the same size wrist as you. 13.5 on a good day but when my wrist swelled in the summer or after workouts my bracelet drove me nuts. I had mine for a year before giving in and selling it and getting the 16. It’s a tiny bit big on me but I LOVE it now. Especially for the summer, it’s just so much more comfortable. I do agree with everyone who says it depends on your personal preference on how you want it to fit, and I thought I preferred a more snug fit, but the 15 was uncomfortably tight for me for half the year (I live in a climate that’s warm for half the year). I also didn’t feel it was very flattering on me because of how high up close to my hand it sat. My advice after going through my year-long ordeal is that if you have ANY doubts at all, at least try and see if you can still exchange it while you’re still within the exchange period. (Or at least give the 16 a second shot to be sure you made the right choice with your 15.) Otherwise you’ll always be wondering “what if?” I certainly drove my dear husband nuts by how often I asked him. :biggrin:

it’s a bit of better for me cuz I live in Vancouver. It rains a lot but it’s not humid. In summer we get highest 30 for a few days and most of time it’s under 25 degree. But I do sometimes go to places that are hot and humid for vacation but that’s happening often or happening at all at the moment. It hasnt made me feel uncomfortable so far but I definitely feel it’s existence

My bracelet has scratches already. I don’t have a chance to exchange. But I will definitely go back there and ask them if I can try 16 next time I go to the boutique! If I’m really liking it I may end up selling the 15. But hopefully i won’t lol

it’s a bit of better for me cuz I live in Vancouver. It rains a lot but it’s not humid. In summer we get highest 30 for a few days and most of time it’s under 25 degree. But I do sometimes go to places that are hot and humid for vacation but that’s happening often or happening at all at the moment. It hasnt made me feel uncomfortable so far but I definitely feel it’s existence

My bracelet has scratches already. I don’t have a chance to exchange. But I will definitely go back there and ask them if I can try 16 next time I go to the boutique! If I’m really liking it I may end up selling the 15. But hopefully i won’t lol

Oh that’s good then! Maybe it won’t bother you, especially if heat/humid situations only make up a small portion of the year for you. Yeah, always an option to sell down the line if it really is unbearable, for now just try to enjoy your beautiful bracelet. :smile:

Sizing is definitely a preference with the love ~ some people like a tighter fit and some a looser.
I've had the bracelet for 7 years now and I like to play a little game with myself every now and then where I drive myself crazy and wonder if I got the right size, :lol:. Most days I feel I have the correct size, other days I think I should have gotten a different size :wtf:

I recently purchased a love bracelet in a size 17 and wondering if I got one too small! It’s been a couple weeks and I keep obsessing over it. Would an 18 have been better? My wrist (where wristbone is) measures at just around 6.1 inches. I can turn it with a little effort at the thinnest part of my wrist.
What do you guys think?
Thanks for your opinion!
(If I decide to exchange, I’m not even sure if they will take it back since it’s been on for a couple weeks already with some light scratches)

3360320D-5E8F-4460-BD35-A033F44D7D31.jpeg

FDD63DEC-7859-4DD0-A87C-223601BF264E.jpeg

A547F82D-A017-476D-B0BA-0EB82942B006.jpeg

Last edited:
It is the “snug” fit but doesn’t look like it’s too tight on you. That’s how the size 17 is on me. However the 18 fit nicely on my arm (I have round arms) but went very low on my hand as I have very small hands and I was able to take it off without unscrewing it-I didn’t like the feeling it could slip off my hand. I highly doubt Cartier would exchange it for you now especially that you have worn it for a couple of weeks and there are some light scratches. Most people do second guess themselves and wonder if they’ve made a mistake as it is an expensive piece, you want to be 100% sure but a lot of us are in between sizes so it’s either too snug or too loose. As long as it’s not uncomfortable, I suggest you enjoy your beautiful bangle-I think it looks lovely on you.