sizing....asher vs rebecca minkoff

cbrooke

Feb 11, 2007
After many searches/looking at modelling shots and comparison threads I am still not sure if I should be looking for a mini asher or the regular size.....would you say that the mini asher is comparable to morning after mini and regular asher comparable to morning after bag??? Personally I find the mam to be quite large and definetely fits all my stuff thus I am leaning towards the mini asher.

It's different because the MA bags are wider than the Asher bags. For example, I prefer the MAM but also prefer the regular Asher.

The Mini Asher is too small for my everyday needs. But I also wouldn't be caught dead with a MAB. I find teh MAB so big I am just swiming in it.

In my humble opinion I think the MAM is closest to the regular size asher. The asher is a bit longer than the MAM but the MAM is deeper than the Asher. I am sure if the space was measured they would be pretty much the same as far as what you can hold.

I agree with littlerock, I can't do the MAB because the bottom is too wide and it makes the bag look bigger- I had no problem with the regualr asher at all because it is thinner (if that makes sense). I haven't seen the mini asher but I am sure you can find the measurements somewhere.

I feel I can fit more into a MAM than an regular Asher due to wider width of the MAM. Otherwise I find the MAM and regular Asher pretty close in sizes.

I just got my Mini Asher today and it's much smaller than the RM MAM. I really have to squeeze all my stuff in there. No room to spare--Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I will probably look into getting the regular size next time.