sizing....asher vs rebecca minkoff

cbrooke

Feb 11, 2007
After many searches/looking at modelling shots and comparison threads I am still not sure if I should be looking for a mini asher or the regular size.....would you say that the mini asher is comparable to morning after mini and regular asher comparable to morning after bag??? Personally I find the mam to be quite large and definetely fits all my stuff thus I am leaning towards the mini asher.

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
Admin
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
It's different because the MA bags are wider than the Asher bags. For example, I prefer the MAM but also prefer the regular Asher.

The Mini Asher is too small for my everyday needs. But I also wouldn't be caught dead with a MAB. I find teh MAB so big I am just swiming in it.

In my humble opinion I think the MAM is closest to the regular size asher. The asher is a bit longer than the MAM but the MAM is deeper than the Asher. I am sure if the space was measured they would be pretty much the same as far as what you can hold.

pigalle74

Apr 7, 2009
I agree with littlerock, I can't do the MAB because the bottom is too wide and it makes the bag look bigger- I had no problem with the regualr asher at all because it is thinner (if that makes sense). I haven't seen the mini asher but I am sure you can find the measurements somewhere.

tejava

O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
I feel I can fit more into a MAM than an regular Asher due to wider width of the MAM. Otherwise I find the MAM and regular Asher pretty close in sizes.

baghag411

~ Michelle ~
O.G.
May 29, 2008
NorCal
I just got my Mini Asher today and it's much smaller than the RM MAM. I really have to squeeze all my stuff in there. No room to spare--Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I will probably look into getting the regular size next time.