Sizing advice for Love rings

nicole0612

Jan 31, 2015
I have posted this in the love ring thread, but haven't heard any responses. I would like to get a love ring to wear on the right-hand to have a connection to my husband's Cartier wedding ring.
I think I have decided on the partial-diamond wider/regular love ring, and then add a stack of the thinner wedding band to wear with it.
In traditional US sizes, I am between a size 5.5 and size 5.75 on that finger - both sizes are comfortable.
I would love to get some help with sizing because there is no Cartier shop in my state. The rings have to be ordered by phone from several states away. I have read through all of the threads, and it sounds like for the traditional thicker love ring with partial diamonds people are suggesting sizing up: so should I get a size 51 (size 5.75) or size 52 (size 6)?
For the thinner love wedding band some people suggest sizing up and some people suggest sticking with your true size. So maybe I should do size 51 (size 5.75) for the wedding band? Any help would be greatly appreciated before I call to place the order.

Hi Nicole,
I recently bought the love wedding band with 8 diamonds. My SA compared the wedding with and without diamonds and there was a difference in thickness, due to the ring with diamonds having to hold them in place. There is factors such as the summer which I did notice that my fingers were swollen but barely noticeable. My best bet would be to try size 51 first and when you receive the ring, see if it fits perfectly. Although, do not remove the string thing that comes attached to the ring ( that voids returns). GL with your purchase. Hope this helps somewhat.

Hi Nicole,
I recently bought the love wedding band with 8 diamonds. My SA compared the wedding with and without diamonds and there was a difference in thickness, due to the ring with diamonds having to hold them in place. There is factors such as the summer which I did notice that my fingers were swollen but barely noticeable. My best bet would be to try size 51 first and when you receive the ring, see if it fits perfectly. Although, do not remove the string thing that comes attached to the ring ( that voids returns). GL with your purchase. Hope this helps somewhat.

Thanks, that makes sense! It's helpful to know the bands with diamonds are a bit thicker. So did you go with your usual US ring size for your love wedding band? Did you happen to try on the wider love ring also by any chance (I am really curious if the love ring actually runs smaller than the love wedding band or not)?

Thanks for the reminder about not removing the string! Cartier purchases are so fun to open with all of their many layers of boxes and wax seal, etc, so I will make sure not to go too crazy tearing things open!

In case anyone else needs to know, I got the size 52 love ring with three diamonds and it is a little loose on the finger but probably the best size for me - it will not fall off the knuckle, and I think a smaller size would be too tight to take off easily at the knuckle for a right hand ring. I think it fits like a size 5.75, maybe a tiny bit smaller. I am a size 5.5 but I like to wear closer to a size 5.75 on my right hand for ease of taking on and off.
Thanks everyone for the help!

Hi guys, i need your help.
I preordered thin JUC ring size 48, I never own a cartier ring before so im not sure about the sizing. I tried the love wedding band in size 48 and it fits. So my SA told to preorder size 48 thin juc ring. Are they both the same sizing?
If its the wrong size, can i exchange the size since it is pre-order?
Thank youuu :heart:

PS: i’m size 4 1/2 in tiffany wire T ring.

Reactions: lvjunkyxo
Hi guys, i need your help.
I preordered thin JUC ring size 48, I never own a cartier ring before so im not sure about the sizing. I tried the love wedding band in size 48 and it fits. So my SA told to preorder size 48 thin juc ring. Are they both the same sizing?
If its the wrong size, can i exchange the size since it is pre-order?
Thank youuu :heart:

PS: i’m size 4 1/2 in tiffany wire T ring.

You have to go down one size from the love ring just how you would with the love bracelet so I am a 58 love ring I just bought a 57 thin juc to stack
IMG_3394.jpg

Hello,

which size would you recommend me when buying the Love Wedding Band? I usually wear a size 6. So should I take 6.5 here? I don't like rings that are too tight.
Since there is no store near me I have to order online. At the moment it doesn't matter anyway, since all shops are closed.

Thanks

I usually wear a 6 on my ring finger as well, but I bought my love ring to fit my middle finger, which is a size 7. I got the love in a 56.

The 56 is definitely too big for my ring finger, but i think the 55 would be snug enough to stay on and loose enough to be comfortable.

Keep in mind that you cant resize the love ring. Thats why i went bigger, in case my fingers get bigger later on.

Hope that helps!

Hello
Can anyone help me with sizing of the love ring. I have a slim Juste Un Clou in a size 52 and I am trying to figure out what size I need in a love ring to go on the same finger? Thanks in advance.