Sizes of python paraty

jojolai70

Jan 19, 2009
Hi, new 2 chloe therefor needs some help....
Is there actually 2 sizes for the python paraty? & if yes, whats the size of the black python paraty katie holmes had been pictured carrying?

Tks a million:P

Hmm so the regular leather Chloe Paratys come in 3 sizes, small, medium and large?

But the Chloe Python Paraty is just 2 sizes?

S/M or Large?

Do the Chloe Python Paraty (in both S/M and L) have the messenger detachable strap? And if so...how long is that strap...can't seem to find sites listing the length of the detachable longer strap on the Paraty bags =X

On net-a-porter they have the python paraty in SM - in a cute green color and one in orange. ( this is not the med./ small size).

So in my opinion the python paraty comes in SM,MED, and LG.
It just depends on the color.

I have the black medium python paraty and the strap length is approx. 35 in.

ahhh thanks!! and is your medium paraty like 13" across or 15" across when you measure the width at the bottom?

On net-a-porter they have the python paraty in SM - in a cute green color and one in orange. ( this is not the med./ small size).

So in my opinion the python paraty comes in SM,MED, and LG.
It just depends on the color.

yahhh i was confused cos NAP said theres a small, medium and I assume there is a large but they dont seem to stock that...

and their measurements seemed to be different from other TPFers measurements of their python paraty bags so i was super confused LOL

Hi there. I just joined TPF yesterday and am so happy that I did.. It's so much fun chatting with everyone... The python Paraty is available in small, medium, and large. =) The small is a newer launch. The noir python that Katie carries is the medium size. Hope that helps.