Sizes of clochette

ria616

Sep 14, 2012
Hi everyone! Does anyone know if the clochette comes in different sizes. I want to buy one for a speedy 30 but I don’t know what size to order. Thanks for your input.

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if the clochette comes in different sizes. I want to buy one for a speedy 30 but I don’t know what size to order. Thanks for your input.

It comes in different lengths. I would look at the various bags with a clouchette (alma BB etc....) and see what length u like and then when u ask ur SA tell her the clouchette u want based on the bag. I don’t like my clouchette too long so for my speedy 25 I ordered one for an alma bb. Your bag is bigger so look at various bags with clouchette Online and choose from there. HTH.

i went into my local store last week and SA there told me that unless I have Alma or another that has a clochette, I could not order one. i guess it pays to have close relationship with a SA and does not matter how matter how much you actually buy..

i went into my local store last week and SA there told me that unless I have Alma or another that has a clochette, I could not order one. i guess it pays to have close relationship with a SA and does not matter how matter how much you actually buy..
Unfortunately this is a true statement - relationship is everything and yes not always about how much is spent.