Size Recognition Quiz! MAM or MAB?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

MAM or MAB?

1. MAM

2. MAB

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ladies, I need your eyes. Does this look like a MAM or a MAB?
    Also, what's the official name of this color? AFF says "Silver."

TIA!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. i say mab ...

3. Judging from how it is worn on the body form, I say its a MAB. Looks like how mine look on me.

4. Yes, looks like a MAB.

5. ditto. it looks like a mab

6. Mab

7. Its rosegold mab

8. looks like MAB to me, too

9. The first pic lead me to believe that it's a MAM, according to how the handles and front flap sits... then when you see it on this stick figure of a mannequin, it appears HUGE, like a MAB would.......

10. Thanks, Azumie. :tup:

11. And, where are my manners... Thank you for the responses, ladies!! :heart:

12. azumie is right on! Its a rosegold Mab

13. I voted MAM the measurements are that of a MAM.

14. Pondering this over the night (I know, dedicated LoL), I think it's one of those in-betweeners. I have a White BW that's got the same measurements as the Rosegold on AFF. I'm thinkin' that RM's early MABs were smaller than her recent ones. :thinking:

Thanks again for your input! :heart:

15. I voted MAM, Mannequins are VERY tiny and make bags appear bigger than they actually are. I still say this is a MAM.. Just my opinion ;)