Size of Tiffany Mini Open Heart Charm Pendants - has anyone seen them?

Jun 28, 2006
I was just browsing the Tiffany's site and came across this:

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...5-p+2-c+287465-r+101323339-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Has anyone seen this in person or tried it on? Is it super tiny or does it look ok? I have a silver open heart in the "small" size (I think it's the small at least. It measures 1/2" height and 5/8" across) and the size is great so I am just wondering how much smaller is the mini and if it would look alright. Is the mini the same size as the crysal/gemstone open hearts they came out with earlier?
Thanks much!

I believe the mini is just about the size of the gemstone ones... about the size of my thumbnail (bear in mind my thumb is a size 7). :smile:

I would love to get the rose gold one. I saw them briefly at tiffany and they are quite mini. I would love to see if anyone has pictures. If I had to guess I think they are 15mm or smaller.

I would love to get the rose gold one. I saw them briefly at tiffany and they are quite mini. I would love to see if anyone has pictures. If I had to guess I think they are 15mm or smaller.

I love the rose gold one also but I'm not sure if it would look alrighjt on the gold chain. Too bad they dont make a rose gold chain.:love: