Size of Tiffany Mini Open Heart Charm Pendants - has anyone seen them?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was just browsing the Tiffany's site and came across this:

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=GRP01838&mcat=148204&cid=287465&search_params=s+5-p+2-c+287465-r+101323339-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Has anyone seen this in person or tried it on? Is it super tiny or does it look ok? I have a silver open heart in the "small" size (I think it's the small at least. It measures 1/2" height and 5/8" across) and the size is great so I am just wondering how much smaller is the mini and if it would look alright. Is the mini the same size as the crysal/gemstone open hearts they came out with earlier?
    Thanks much!

2. I believe the mini is just about the size of the gemstone ones... about the size of my thumbnail (bear in mind my thumb is a size 7). :smile:

3. I would love to get the rose gold one. I saw them briefly at tiffany and they are quite mini. I would love to see if anyone has pictures. If I had to guess I think they are 15mm or smaller.

4. I got my friend that for her birthday but in silver and it is small but not tiny, good size if you are petite!

5. i have the mini one. and it i think it is a good size, but it definitely is pretty tiny.

6. ^ Do you wear the mini on its own or in addition to something else? I'm debating if the mini would be too small to wear on its own. Thanks much! =)

7. I love the rose gold one also but I'm not sure if it would look alrighjt on the gold chain. Too bad they dont make a rose gold chain.:love: