Size of Bayswater?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Mulberry website list the Bayswater size as being 26.5cm X 36cm X 16.5 cm. How can this be correct? Is it really 6.5 inches wide?

I did a search for the size and some of the pictures in the threads were helpful, but I am worried that the measurements listed are incorrect.

I am also wondering if anyone has actually used one to carry a laptop?

2. Morning purly,

Mulberry website is not good for details I agree. The dimension is correct at the bottom of the bag but Bayswater has strap with buckles inside/alongside of the top so that you can adjust. If you look at net-a-portet.com and click any Bayswater, from the leftside you can choose inside view. (Some e-bay sellers show the similar pictures but quite a few fakes there as you know...)

As for the laptop, it's depends on the size. Traditional (?) size would be tricky expecially if you want put usual wallet/cosmetics etc as well. Slimmer/notebook type would be no problem but mind you it's not padded for computer - depends what kind of transport you usually use.

There were one recent thread about Laptop bag in this forum as well, if you search.

Hope it helps a little.

3. Thanks ratrat! I think I have to just go to a Mulberry store and check them out in person. I adore the look, so I'll probably cave and get one even if it doesn't work. lol