size is everything! my largest and smallest bbag.

Wow -- I totally want a weekender now. Of course the price just went up. I may have to wait until xmas time. But it looks fantastic on you! I'm going to have to start trolling eBay for weekenders!!!

Oh, and personally while I don't think the scarf looks bad at all on the bag, I don't really think it needs it. With all the hardware and tassles, it's so great on it's own. I guess you could add the scarf when you feel your whole look needs it...

thanks, ladies. i appreciate all the nice compliments and so does my bags. they're blushing too.:blush:

abby, you should put a weekender on your buy list. i carried mine earlier today to do some errands. i put all the usual stuff that i normally put in my work bag. it was fantastic. the bag was slouchy and comfortable. it looks great dressed down. i carried it wearing some blue jeans a black tank top. i felt like a rockstar. :supacool: it's gonna be my new everyday bag. i got a nice compliment from a lady at the bank. she had never heard of balenciaga, but she said she loved my bag and she kept petting it.:amuse::lol: