size is everything! my largest and smallest bbag.

Love the black weekender :heart::heart:!!! I want, I want!!! Esile you wear it very well. Congrats!!!

I just don't think I would have enough stuff to put in there to justify carrying it....hmmm....must find small child

chloe, thanks!;) you should definitely get one! you and your pup would love it.:love:

so, the general consensus about the hermes twilly is a "YES"?:smile:

Yay! Glad to hear you got and love the weekender! It looks awesome on you...and at such a steal! :P I felt the same way that you did when I got mine. I thought it was going to be way too big and just sit in the back of my closet until whenever I go on vacations and stuff. But as soon as I put it on, I could totally see myself using it as an everday bag.

I love the teal shoebag, too!

Esile, you look rocking in that weekender as well as all your lovely B-bags as usual!! :wtf: :love: Please adopt me... I can't cook but I can clean! :graucho:

i think esile, Edna & chaussurewhore need to have a weekender fashion show :wlae:...whaddayou say ladies, wouldn't that would be soooooooooooooooooooo cool?!?!?!?! :supacool:

aww... thanks, ladies!
irissy, that's perfect. i can cook, but can't clean.:lol: we make a perfect pair!

edna, thanks for everything again.:girlsigh: just so everyone knows... edna sent me lovely pics of her carrying her black weekender. i wasn't sure about black on a weekender in the 06 leather at the time, but when i saw hers.... i couldn't resist.:love:

esile said:
chloe, thanks!;) you should definitely get one! you and your pup would love it.:love:

so, the general consensus about the hermes twilly is a "YES"?:smile:

redney I think I could probably fit a whole litter of yorkies in there.

esile yeah I'm definitely putting a black weekender on my want list. I'm not so sure about the twilly. I actually like the weekender alot without it.

okay, so you think it looks fine without the twilly? actually me too. just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were. so, off with twilly. thanks.:flowers:

:flowers: esile congrats on the totally ROCKING b-bag!!! it looks totally awesome on ya!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0o0o0o0o, just totally YUMMY!!!! thanks for sharing pics with us... :flowers: