size is everything! my largest and smallest bbag.

1. so, today i got my black weekender. :wlae: i absolutely love it! it's the largest bag i own. for anyone thinking about the weekender... GO FOR IT!:supacool: when i wore it, i didn't think it was much bigger than my works. the handles fit nicely on my shoulders. i could see myself using it as an everyday bag.

i wanted to say thanks to chi and mims for convincing me to get the weekender...and ceejay and edna for your thoughts and insight!:flowers: i'm definitely a weekender fan!:girlsigh:

then, there's my teal shoebag. it's the smallest bag i own. i love that too.:love: where's my teal sistas at!?

carryingblkweekender1.jpg carryingblkweekender2.jpg carryingblkweekender3.jpg carryingblkweekender4.jpg carryingblkweekender5.jpg carryingteal1.jpg carryingteal2.jpg carryingteal3.jpg carryingteal4.jpg
  2. You wear it well esile and your Weekender looks great!

3. Conrgrat, esile!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope my ink weekender will be as nice as yours.... :jammin:

4. esile, OMFG!!!! I want a weekender now! (congrats on both purchases!) you look HOT!

5. Esile, your weekender looks great on you!!! It really doesn't look too big at all. I love it! Congrats! And hehe, your shoebag is cute! Such a fun bag. I can see myself bringing this to the movies.

6. Your weekender looks fabulous! Congrats!

7. It looks great on you esile!! Just curious, what other bags are part of your b-bag family? hehe I think it's time for a COLLECTION post!!!

8. Very cute! I have never seen anyone carry the shoebag style before.

9. Congrats! The weekender looks great on you!

10. Ohh..now I am caving a weekender!@!!

It looks fabulous on you and looks not that bigger than work.
    U like the fall season black? :graucho: is it shiny? or same leather as your fire engine red one?

11. is that your daughter in there?

12. OOOOH! I love it! Now I am super jealous I couldn't get that other one! ;)

13. ^^^chigirl!!! LOL:roflmfao:

I love your Weekender, esile!!! Congratulations!! It looks awesome on you and not as humongous as I was picturing from the measurements on Ateliernaff's site!!! I love how it fits over your shoulder - even my First doesn't do that as well!!!

I also love the shoebag, it's really cute!!

14. esile Great new bags.
    Please do post a family photo.
    I would love to see all your beautiful bags together. Including your magenta work next to your new red work :tender:

15. When I started down this Balenciaga road, I was set, I was going to get a weekender. But...I ordered a city. You look so fabulous that I am trying trying trying not to call and change my order. what a great bag. is it comfortable? how do the straps feel if you put some stuff in that bag (more than a wallet). great great bag

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice