Size for the naturel...?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know I'm on a BAN but as "hippie" said so convincingly, being on a diet doesn't meen you can't read the menue :P!

What do you guys think would be the best size to get the naturel in ?

I do have three kids the older ones are fine but my youngest is only 10 1/2 months.

I am thinking about:

city, twiggy, first

I wonder if I could dare wearing such a light color in the citysize or if I should get a smaller one for occasionel use.

I only have cities and day bags ...

2. I would the natural in the First! Versatile enough for all occassions? :graucho:

*Then again, i would get all the colors in First if i could!!!!!* :nuts: :yahoo:

3. I am getting one in city with regular hardware! I have a 1 -yr old baby and I have a Coco Cabas for baby bag. So if you need a baby bag for yr prince/princess, you might want to consider a larger sized bag :smile:

4. i like the work best....but for given choices, i'd have to say the city :smile:

5. First!!... :d

6. I like that color so much that I would go for bigger. So I say City, and would have said Work if that was a choice.

7. I'd be all over a naturel city. In fact, I may get one in the spring, after my purse ban is over!

8. I would go for a smaller size, but partly because you don't have a First yet. I think everyone should have a smaller, going-out bag, and since you already have a large light-colored bag (greige day) I'd say go for a smaller size, and get another spring color in a city or twiggy (you mentioned before you were thinking of French Blue).

9. City City City :yes:

10. city :P

11. city! that would be hot.....what hardware? I really dont like the large hardware but i think it will be kinda pretty on the naturale...anyway my vote is CITY!!

12. City!

13. What about Mini Bowling or Mid Afternoon : you can wear them over your shoulder...

14. Hmmmmmmmm, a lot of cityfans.

I'm down to city versus first.

slinks that was my way of thinking too but I wonder if in that case (bag for going out) a black first wouldn't be more appropriate?!

I still have a couple of pounds to loose to be again my usual self and really consider the first. (Still not back to before babyweight, it gets harder with time).
    I think the first looks the best when you're more on the skinny side.
    not that I pretend getting skinny just skinnier :P !

15. I would say City or Work...:yes: