size difference between the Work and Weekender?

1. Could someone provide me the measurment and maybe some photo for comparsion?

thanks a lot!!

2. Work is 13"h x 18"w x 5"d
    Weekender is 15"h x 21"w x 9"d

3. are there any pics of them side by side?

4. Here's pictures of me carrying the work and the weekender. I ended up with the weekender because I carry a ton of stuff everyday. I've loved the size and it fits perfectly over my shoulder!

work.jpg weekender.jpg
  5. wow laci, i thought the work would be so much bigger. or at least it felt bigger when i tried it on. how tall are you? maybe because i'm short i felt dwarfed by it. but the SA did tell me that your bag will feel smaller as you start to carry it, true.

6. That is soo true. When I began to carry work bag, I thought that is big enough. Now after using my weekender, I came back to work bag, felt it is not big at all.;)

7. hip, hip, hooooooooooray for big b-bags, here's my work & my weekender :yahoo:

ORIGAN WORK B-BAG1.jpg DSCF3421 REV.jpg
  8. I love my Work, but I've been thinking about getting a Weekender cos I'm worried that with all the weight I carry around, my Work's getting too much of a work out!

Oh wells. It's gonna be a while before I can afford another Bbag anyways... :crybaby:

*off to check price of a Weekender*

9. Thanks for the comparision! Now I think I might just settle for a weekender instead of a work...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice