Size comparison- Inka and Conrad

MMMinTX

O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
I ordered the Cordovan Conrad during the most recent sale, and was informed that it was out of stock. I was offered the Black Conrad as a replacement. I am wanting to get a black bag soon, but I probably need something larger (I'm all set on brown larger bags). I have the Inka in Saddle, and I would need something at least that size. So, if you have both, can you get the same amount of "stuff" in both? Should I get the black Conrad, or hold out for the black Athena tote?

MMMin, I would say the Conrad would hold more than the Inka, just because of the three exterior pockets (two outside front flaps, and the backside slit pocket that runs the length of the bag). That leaves you with a whole heap of space inside. The two bags ARE very different in vibe ... Conrad is more organized, Inka is more hippy-chic. I think you'd be very pleased! And the linings on the Conrad are so pretty - old-school Hayden-Harnett!

Indiaink- Thanks for your help. One of the things I love about HH bags is the abundance of pockets. I carry so much in the outside pockets of my Inka (Blackberry, sunglasses, keys, Mastercard & cash) which leaves lots of room inside for the things I need but don't constantly reach for. It looks like I'll also be able to do this with the Conrad, and it can be carried crossbody. I had HH send me the black Conrad. The Athena tote is backordered until April anyway, and I'm sure it will go on sale at some point. Thanks again for your help!