Size comparison? Ergo Medium Hobo vs Ali

TX Mom of 2

Nov 13, 2007
Hi I'm new here. :smile:

I am hoping to place an order online soon, but can't decide if I should go with a medium or large Ergo Hobo.... I love love love my Ali bag and want something similar in size. I would love any help you are will to give.

Amanda

I don't have a medium ergo, but I do have a large ergo and an Ali. I can fit everything into my large ergo hobo that I can fit into my Ali, plus maybe a little more. I like the large ergo because it hangs lower and I like the way it looks... it hangs down a little lower.. kinda like the Ali. I did try on the medium ergo at the store and it was really comfy too and I bet it would fit everything as well since they are so roomy! So, I know I didn't really help you but I think you could probably go with either and be OK, but I like the large better, for me everyday but I like the bigger bags on me. The large looks huge in the store with all the stuffing in it, but once you take all that out and have your things in it, it slouches down really nicely.

Tell us which one you get and don't forget to post pics! Good Luck!!

I have both Ali & Ergo and the large Ergo holds more than the Ali, but it really doesn't look large when worn. It is SOOO light!! and comfy. The pic of the turqoise one was taken when it was full of stuffing so it looks much larger than it does when in use for real. Also, I am 5'3" and 108 lbs so I am small and the size still looks ok on me. I think this bag looks great on all sizes.

Attachments

• IMG_3706.JPG
    IMG_3706.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3666.JPG
    IMG_3666.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 44
First, I have to say...Welcome TxMomof2!

I have an Ali, a large patent Ergo hobo, and a couple of medium Ergo hobos. It seems to me that the Ali and the medium Ergo hobos have about the same capacity. The large hobo will hold more than the Ali. And as you probably already know, the Ali is much heavier than any size Ergo.

Good luck with your decision, make sure to let us know what you get!!