Size advice for small love bracelet and which arm?

Jewels980

Sep 26, 2020
I have a 15cm wrist and a 17cm small love bracelet that I wear on my right arm. The 16cm wouldn’t do up but I’m not sure if the 17 is too loose or if the small love is meant to be worn in a looser fit? Or do I just notice it more because it’s on my dominant arm?

Originally I tried a 16cm on my other wrist which is 14.5cm and it was a nicer fit to look at but when I rotated my wrist it kept getting ‘caught’ and the SA said it was too small.

I’ve found lots of sizing advice in the original love but not so much the small...

GucciGoneWild

Sep 2, 2019
I have a size 16 SM Love that fits fairly close and even though it does turn on my wrist, depending on the day I have to try harder to turn it (I usually just wear it on one side because the other has a scratch). Either way, I don’t think it’s supposed to be worn in a specific way, just the way that feels best to you! I’m right handed and wear mine on my left hand because for some reason it just feels “right” to me lol.

I would try moving it to the left arm and see if you still notice it. If so, that might be a sign that you like a closer fit and might prefer the 16! I’m adding a picture in case it helps.

Attachments

Jewels980

Sep 26, 2020
I have a size 16 SM Love that fits fairly close and even though it does turn on my wrist, depending on the day I have to try harder to turn it (I usually just wear it on one side because the other has a scratch). Either way, I don’t think it’s supposed to be worn in a specific way, just the way that feels best to you! I’m right handed and wear mine on my left hand because for some reason it just feels “right” to me lol.

I would try moving it to the left arm and see if you still notice it. If so, that might be a sign that you like a closer fit and might prefer the 16! I’m adding a picture in case it helps.
Thank you for your reply. Your bracelet fit you perfectly.
What’s your wrist measurement if you don’t mind me asking?

Reactions: GucciGoneWild