Size 41 to fit size 37? Is it possible?

These shoes run a little small tho! When urbanoutfitters sent me the patent version instead of the leather version in size 37 it felt a little cramped, a 38 would've been perfect. So a 41 would probably fit like a 40. :/

These shoes run a little small tho! When urbanoutfitters sent me the patent version instead of the leather version in size 37 it felt a little cramped, a 38 would've been perfect. So a 41 would probably fit like a 40. :/

It does sound like it might be a bit big... but it could work okay if it's a bootie that doesn't need to fit your foot perfectly.

BUT it sounds like it would overall be too big.

brainstorm said:
It does sound like it might be a bit big... but it could work okay if it's a bootie that doesn't need to fit your foot perfectly.

BUT it sounds like it would overall be too big.

I chnged my mind and am getting a uk 7 / eur 40 instead. Would this work out better?

I'm a size 37.5 in shoes and I want to get this particular ankle boot which is only available in size 41:sad: am I able to make it fit me?

Hi all I know is I am a True size Eruo 41 and my Fiancee:love: is a True size Euro 37.5 :ghi5:
And any time that she puts on a pair of my boots to see if she wants a pair like them...
She Says she feels like a little girl playing Dress up in Mommy's shoes.:nogood:
I Really think That you might get a way with one size say a 38 to a 37 with a gel insole or maybe a 38.5 but that is about it.
Just for an example of what it would take for you to be able to walk in them you might need to wear at least 4 pairs of athletic socks.

Hi all I know is I am a True size Eruo 41 and my Fiancee:love: is a True size Euro 37.5 :ghi5:
And any time that she puts on a pair of my boots to see if she wants a pair like them...
She Says she feels like a little girl playing Dress up in Mommy's shoes.:nogood:
I Really think That you might get a way with one size say a 38 to a 37 with a gel insole or maybe a 38.5 but that is about it.
Just for an example of what it would take for you to be able to walk in them you might need to wear at least 4 pairs of athletic socks.

Exactly! I'm a 35-36 and when I try on some of my boyfriends he's a 41 it's just like when I was a kid and trying on mom's shoes!!!

There's no WAY you can make those work!!!

This thread made me chuckle a little. Sounds like you're desperately wanting us to reassure you that a 40 will fit when you already know in your heart of hearts that they won't fit.. :flowers::

I hope you find them in your size somewhere else

Last edited:
neenabengal said:
This thread made me chuckle a little. Sounds like you're desperately wanting us to reassure you that a 40 will fit when you already know in your heart of hearts that they won't fit.. :flowers::

I hope you find them in your size somewhere else

Nope, I'm genuinely seeking for advice as I had a friend who made a size 39 fit a size 37 so I was wondering if it could be done for a size 41 too or would it be completely impossible even if the shoes run small.

Nope, I'm genuinely seeking for advice as I had a friend who made a size 39 fit a size 37 so I was wondering if it could be done for a size 41 too or would it be completely impossible even if the shoes run small.
Really? What did your friend do to make them fit? I am genuinely interested to find out. Seems we all lust after shoes that we can never find in our correct size so knowing what she did would be helpful. Plus it was only 2 size difference - yours is 37.5 to a 40.

Despite all the posts here saying they will prob be too big for you, it sounds like you think there could be a shred of hope.

Can you buy them in a 40 and try? (as long as the shop offers a no quibble refund policy) what have you got to lose? And you never know, you might be back on here proving us all wrong ;)

Best wishes, fingers crossed you manage to get the size you really want (I empathise, I really do - cant count the number of times I've wanted shoes and can't find my size!) I feel your pain :smile: