size 28 or 32 Kelly?

i'm 5"4' tall and both the 28 and 32 work ok for me, both sellier and retourne styles. you're 5'10, i think 32 sellier (rigide) or 35 kellys would work great for you!

hi u all, i think i'm leaning more towards the retourne 32 vs a sellier simply cause i would prefer a more casual daily bag vs. a more evening one. they both look gorgeous....now, comes the color....would u guys give me some advice on which leather and color i should go for? as i've mentioned, i prefer a more durable leather that can stand my abuse......(i'm really not that rough) maybe to my man.....lol....i love the bright colors, but if i had to choose, i would prefer a neutral since i'll get more use out of it....the only color i'm leaning towards is blue jean.....tell me what u all think!!! thanks

thanks allboutnice......i totally understand what u mean by size and style...i'm leaning more towards the retourne since it'll look more casual and not so boxy....and i'm with u on the orange bolide looking larger too........that's what first caught my eye when i saw it!! thanks for ur help!!!

Are you swaying more towards one than the other? The small things that can make a difference are the style, I believe the sellier style appears larger than the retourne style, also the colour, lighter ones such as gold 'advance' and appear larger than black and dark colours which retreat and appear smaller. So for example if you like the idea of a 28cm Kelly but think perhaps you ought to have a 32cm because of your height, then a 28 sellier in gold would look pretty much the same size as a 32cm retourne in black, know what I mean?

Here's a pic to show you two Bolides, the smaller orange 1923 is 29 or 30 cm against the larger 31cm dark blue Bolide yet the orange appears larger in my mind, it's not a perfect example as the handles have different drops and there's only a cm or two between them but colour does have a big impact I think:

attachment.php

I think it also depends on how much your carry. I have really streamlined my load and I find that I never have enough to fill a 32. I love my 28's for everyday and sometimes even ue a 25. I also find the 28 nice and light.
Visually, maybe a 32 would look better on you because you are tall. I am short and small and I don't like the way a 32 (especially if sellier) looks on me when carried in the crook of my arm. If simply hand held it's OK. But I like the way the 28 looks whichever way I carry it.