Sitting Pretty...Chocolate Bar Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's a picture of the chocolate bar tote that I got from one of my favorite Ebay sellers. It's a beautiful bag;

Description: It has a main compartment in the middle with a zipper-enclosed pocket inside. On either side of the main compartment part are two openings where I usually just put my cash and flat things like ID/cards for easy access.

History: I got this one a year ago. It's gorgeous. The inside is a beautiful shade of red. The chain and the leather are sublime. I've never seen anything patent that's as attractive.

Attached Files:

2. Ooh I love that style!!! Did this come in black do you know? Congrats! Green w/ envy!

3. oh it's yummy!...special and unique. :tup:

4. That is a great bag! Is that silver hardware? I'd love to get my hands on one of those. May I ask how much you paid for it?

5. what a cool bag!

6. Great bag....it looks like a version of the timeless tote which I love....Congratulations on a classic!:heart:H

7. One more question: does it fit nicely under your arm? I have bought most of my bags without seeing them or trying them on and sometimes they fit great and sometimes they don't. One of my favorite bags that I bought from EBay never gets used anymore because the straps always slide off of my shoulder. I guess that's a risk you take when buying things without trying them on...

8. I love it! That's a pretty bag.

9. That is beautiful!!

10. Congrats!!! Pretty bag. Yummy name...hahaha.

11. I like that bag! :tup:

12. It's stunning, congrats.

13. this is really fantastic! congrats and enjoy!

14. congrats it's beautiful!!!!

15. [​IMG]

I've never seen this b4...it's lovely, congrats!!:heart::smile: