Site that tracks all sales and deals in your area

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone. I recently discovered a site called Yipit (http://www.yipit.com) that locates all of the sales and deals within your neighborhood. I signed up and put in my zip code and they literally had a deal listed at a store down the street from me!

Not sure if they do internet deals, but thought you would all like to know about it :smile:

2. Looks interesting, however, it appears to be only for NYC at this time.

3. Hmmm....woops, sorry, didn't realize that they are only NYC based at the moment. I think they are very new because I just recently learned about them. Maybe they are doing the site's beta testing in NYC? A lot of newer sites do that, like Groupon (even though I think they started in a different city) and then they expand rapidly to cities where they think the most interest will be.

Wow, I spend way too much time on the internet!

4. that's actually a pretty neat idea... kind of like shopittome, but localized! I hope they decide to go nationwide soon.

5. There's a link on the top of the page for you to submit your email address and city .. they will notify you when they get to your city.. AND it says they won't spam you :tup:

6. how neat! thanks for posting. i hope they add dc soon, i put myself on the email notification list :smile:

7. great thanks... it'll be spring soon enough... i'm shopping on line too much.. this will help feed my shopping addiction and get me to explore my hood! thanks!

8. ^^^^
    ITA
    I am in San Francisco right now and totally wish the site was set for this area. Soon I hope! You can always find better deals in person then online...IMO

9. GREAT! thanks for the heads up!

10. Have to check this out!! Love a bargin

11. Had to post because I've started using this site (I live in NYC) and it's AMAZING. They find ALL the best deals from big department stores to adorable boutiques near my apartment and office. I've even scored free pastries and fro-yo. It's an awesome service -- they should absolutely expand to other cities soon!! :smile:

12. This is an amazing site!! Thanks so much for this!! :biggrin:

13. Can't wait to see what kind of deals they can find in Norfolk, VA when they get here!