SITBACK !....Jodie Marsh Shows Off Her Eye Popping 32GGGGGGGGs

Jan 23, 2006
New York New York
In 2003 Jodie Marsh's natural cleavage was a badge of honour in her ongoing feud with nemesis and plastic surgery aficionado Jordan.

But five years on, it's abundantly clear the glamour model has had a change of heart.
The 29-year-old showed off her new set of 32GGs at the launch of Orchid bar in central London last night.

Boost: the glamour model says she underwent surgery to lift her confidence.:nuts:

Popping out: Jodie, accompanied by her latest boyfriend, opted for a typically skimpy outfit

bagsforme

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I have nothing against breast implants but damn! Why make them so big? Her boobs were perfect before. Who is she anyway?

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Oregon
What in the world was she thinking?! She is going to be a cripple before 60 if she hangs on to those things. Talk about back problems! :wtf:

May 8, 2007
London, UK
I was gonna post this earlier.
She is (not very successful) glamour model in the UK that back in the day had a feud with Katie Price (Jordan) and used to always go on about her 'real' boobs and that Katie was fake. Jodie also ended up going out with Katie's ex too. Now she has the boobs.

Apr 26, 2006
ieeeeuw... such a shame cos she looks would look great without all the fakeness...
just look at her face without make up... so pretty!

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
This is awful. I just wonder if she feels more sexy right now, because she certainly doesn't look sexy in my honest opinion.