Sistina

dan21cen

Jul 12, 2009
I was surfing LV website this morning and saw that Sistina is out! What do u think about it? Will u purchase it? Personally, I think the bags are a little bit too feminine for me, then again I carried MC Ursula anyway. But for some reason, I don't feel like I need to have this bag. Will there will anymore Damier Ebony bag coming out besides this one?

I love the Sistina shape and details, I would definitely get the MM or GM if it came in the Monogram, I am not a Damier fan, but if you are, I think it is a beauty!!

The Eclipse Alma might be another option. It is bigger and the black one can be dress up or dress down. Yeah, the Speedy might be too small for you. The Eclipse Alma is bigger.

I saw it in the store yesterday, and it looks really nice. I won't be buying it for myself, but my mother likes the Griet, so I may recommend it for her since the Griet is discontinued.

I saw the PM and MM but not the GM...tried over the shoulder but the PM seems a bit small with two handles...not comfortable over the shoulder, one handle tends to slip from the shoulder. The PM really looks good with one handle and no problems over the shoulder.....tempted to buy but will try the PM again..

My SA said it will be in permanent collection...so I think I will wait a bit...mmmm :0