Sisters : Do You Share The Same Obsession ?

My older sister is the total opposite of me - she hates designer stuff and likes to shop at Walmart and the 99 cent store. She uses the same purse everyday. I bought her the one she's using now because her last one was falling apart! I don't think she quite understands my bag obsession and would berate me if she really knew how much I've spent on my bags...
My younger sister likes nice bags, but she gets rid of things easily when she gets bored with them. She's more of a clotheshorse, anyway and spends most of her money for that...

fr2nc1z said:
This is just like my sis and I. She is more into electic things than I am. I'm more into buying the most expensive things, she doesn't care. Very different lol

LOL - same here! She's crunchy, Dead Head, wears Birkenstocks and Doc Maartens, has hair down to her waist, hardly wears makeup, and carries a giant corduroy totebag. She and her DH live in upstate NY, have something like 10 acres and are looking into raising goats!:nuts: I'm the complete opposite, and the first thing I thought of when she told me about the goats was that I needed to buy here one of those food dispensing bubble-gum type machines that they have at petting zoos!

We are totally different. She would never purchase a designer bag, lives in lee jeans and keds, and lives in the world of the Cleavers (perfect family). I love her but if I had to live with her again she would drive me crazy!

I have a twin sister, and we used to waer eachothers clothes all the time. Now when we go out, I encourage her to ALWAYS wear what's in my cloest. She has the same fashion sence as I do, but she's too afraid of wearing my clothes, because of the $$$ spent on them. She's my twinnie, and when I wasn't working, she did a lot for me, and I love returning to favor to her. She's working, but I love spoiling her with stuff her man doesn't get for her.:shame:

I have one sister who is two years older than me. We are complete opposites and have been our whole lives. We have zero things in common, but we love each other.

LakersGyrl2003 said:
I have a twin sister, and we used to waer eachothers clothes all the time. Now when we go out, I encourage her to ALWAYS wear what's in my cloest. She has the same fashion sence as I do, but she's too afraid of wearing my clothes, because of the $$$ spent on them. She's my twinnie, and when I wasn't working, she did a lot for me, and I love returning to favor to her. She's working, but I love spoiling her with stuff her man doesn't get for her.:shame:

Awww thats so sweet of you. :love:

unfortunately i don't have any sisters. i always wish i had one. but if i did i would hope that she and i shared the same common interests in fashion and music. it would be fun to share clothes and shop with my sister. i grew up with all boys so i never really experienced anything like this. i have friends but none of them are anything close to what a sister would be.

jstreete said:
unfortunately i don't have any sisters. i always wish i had one. but if i did i would hope that she and i shared the same common interests in fashion and music. it would be fun to share clothes and shop with my sister. i grew up with all boys so i never really experienced anything like this. i have friends but none of them are anything close to what a sister would be.

I'll be your sister. :love:

My sister would never spend as much on bags as I have. She carries the same bag around until she gets tired of it and then gets a new one. Her most recent bag is a Fiore Audra Hobo bag but before that it was a black Dooney. She does, however, have thousands of dollars worth of jeans in her closet and her shoe collection rivals Carrie Bradshaw's (She looked all over Manhattan for a pair Manolos like the pair that was stolen in A Womans Right to Shoes. She is wearing them on her wedding day.)

We have very different styles. She is very trendy and I tend to like classic items that will never go out of style. Even if we wanted to share clothes we couldn't: she is 6' tall and a size 6, I am 5'8" and not a size 6.:P

We are very close though and I can't imagine what my life would be like without her.

I cant even begin to explain how completely different my sister and I are. She is 8yrs. my senior. And my most treasured, and best friend. She is perfectly happy with average every day everything and thinks my bag obsession is too funny. She is the sweetest in the world because even though she knows I have every bag in the world possible, she spends hours searching for that perfect purse to give me on special ocassions, just cause she knows they are my fav. present in the world. She is the best!:biggrin:

My younger sister and I love the luxuries of life (purses!). I am 24 and she is 18, she has no job but somehow she loves LV and 7FAM jeans. She mainly borrows my bags with my approval.

Mom says I'm a bad influence on her :unsure:

mee4 said:
My younger sister and I love the luxuries of life (purses!). I am 24 and she is 18, she has no job but somehow she loves LV and 7FAM jeans. She mainly borrows my bags with my approval.

Mom says I'm a bad influence on her :unsure:

Hahaha, so far Mee4 you are the only one who shares her passion with her sister.

Thanks for posting.

My sister and I didn't used to have the same taste. I got a Gucci purse in middle school and she was never interested. However, I've bought her a few Coachs and a Prada purse recently and she loves them. My sister says that I make everyone around me into a snob, haha. My boyfriend is also now into designer clothes and suits. So now I consult my sister on purse purchases.