Sister wives

Saw some of the show yesterday but all it seemed like was they were at the gym working out and i got bored and tuned out.

Has Robyn had the baby yet? I heard she was due in October and i'm sure TLC will do a quick special and air it soon after like they did with the Duggers.

I noticed that while (supposedly) they are so strapped for cash, all of them were drinking huge VOSS waters which are very expensive as far as bottled water goes.....Ok, I probably noticed that b/c I love that water and I hate that no one sells it where I live, but still!! :P

I watched the episode. I bet TLC paid for their gym membership in exchange for them being weighed on camera.

I was wondering how they could afford 4 gym memberships when they just showed the episode about Cody & two of the wives going to work for a real estate firm because their savings were running out!!

And is it just me, or do they show the family going out to eat a lot? Do they ever cook at home?

I watched the episode. I bet TLC paid for their gym membership in exchange for them being weighed on camera.

Did Robyn really need to be there with her 150lb pregnant self?

And why did Robyn need to be weighed? Just another reason for the other sister wives to be resentful of her. But I did chuckle when Christine said she wouldn't want to that thin, and that Kody likes the curvy girls.
I fast-forwarded through more of the show, seeing the girls at the gym was not really very interesting - yes I bet TLC paid for their memberships or they got them for free for the advertisement.

Looks like there is more rough times next week for the Brown family.

I still am wondering where the Brown's income is coming from - no mention of anyone having a job yet.

They do go out to eat a lot since moving to Vegas. Last season I remember them cooking giant batches of mac n cheese and stuff like that for their dinners.

And why would they go to a buffet of all things if the wives are trying to lose weight?!

They do go out to eat a lot since moving to Vegas. Last season I remember them cooking giant batches of mac n cheese and stuff like that for their dinners.

And why would they go to a buffet of all things if the wives are trying to lose weight?!

And Robyn coming back to the table with two plates full of food, while the other sisters are all eating the salad.
And what about Kody - he could afford to lose a few pounds - I bet he had chinese not salad for dinner.

If this show goes the route of "Jon and Kate Plus 8" with product and company placements I'm OUT. I realize that shows need story lines but I won't watch 30 minutes of advertisements hidden as "reality tv".