Sister wives

Robyn is attractive, and probably very enticing being the new "sister wife". I did not watch the new season until last nite, and i feel bad for the first ones, as 2 of them have seemed to have gained a ton of weight! How much time between filming, because meri and janelle? seemed to have gained at least 30-50 lbs

I agree that I think that Robin will be the last woman standing. I think both Christine and Janelle will grow tired of the whole thing now that Robin is the center of attention. And poor Meri, I think she'll go home to her moms.

And why if the families are struggling to make end meet, they all go and buy new furniture. That's the last thing I would think they would need. And Kody said they just left most their stuff in Utah because they had to move so quickly. And now they will just buy new stuff - what about goodwill?

And wishy washy Meri - she measures her room to get ready for her new livingroom - then lets Kody ride over her and choose her couch. She sure lets Kody be the boss of their relationship - at least Christine and Janelle sometimes have opinions.

And none of the teenagers seem happy - only happy to soon get away from the family!

I felt like all that kody/christine drama sort of came out of left field, it was really serious and dramatic, no lead up at all.

but man, I find robyn and her over-familiarity with the family really irritating.

...man, I find robyn and her over-familiarity with the family really irritating.

Me too!

In Asian cultures the habit of having multiple wives is not uncommon. There could be first, second, third wives, etc. These positions generally hold meaning in terms of seniority and power. I'm not suggesting that Robyn needs to kowtow to the other three wives but geez - she just landed on the scene.......