Food Sister Schubert frozen rolls?

Sep 13, 2006
TX
I've heard a ton of great things about the frozen Sister Schubert brand rolls, and upon looking at the website there seems to be quite a few types.

I was wondering which kind is better, and has the most claim to fame... the Parker House style rolls, or the Dinner yeast rolls?
Thanks!

pmburk

O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
Texas
I've only bought the dinner yeast rolls. They're delicious! We jokingly call them "school lunch rolls" because that's what they remind me of. They taste like homemade yeast rolls.

I've also bought the cinnamon rolls and the sausage wrap ones, but I wasn't overly impressed with either of those. Yeast rolls are the way to go!!!

g*lamb

Jun 28, 2009
Alpharetta, GA
Lol at the school lunch rolls!! These are really good! The first time I had them was at a friend's dinner party and I think it was the regular dinner yeast rolls that were so good.

callherpetrol

May 22, 2008
i bought them at the store, but at home i looked at the ingredient label and saw they had trans fats so i returned them

Sep 13, 2006
TX
We ended up making the parker house style rolls for christmas dinner, and everyone LOVED them. They were very good and I would definitely buy them again. I am curious to try the "yeast dinner rolls" next.

stephc005

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
MD
i recently tried the yeast rolls, and they're indeed very good. i've been eating them with honey butter for breakfast :P