SISSI ROSSI Delivery! ***TONS OF PICTURES*** (P.S. Funkylala ROCKS!)

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
OH MY!

I'm so delighted I can hardly stand it! :yahoo: I received my SISSI ROSSI Medium Tote and I am in :heart:!

FIRST of all... I have to say that Funkylala ROCKS! This was my first time ordering from them and they are now by far my favorite place from which to order! They packaged my bag so beautifully I can't say enough... It honestly looked like a present from a friend... complete with a pretty envelope containing my receipt and my name hand written on the front...

I'm not much of a handbag strip tease kinda person but I really wanted you guys to see how wonderfully they packaged her...

MediumDoubleHandleTote-Blue01.jpg

MediumDoubleHandleTote-Blue02.jpg

MediumDoubleHandleTote-Blue03.jpg

I might add that Sissi Rossi has really nice dustbags... They are very large... they zip up instead of the usual drawstring... and have nice long double handles...

MediumDoubleHandleTote-Blue04.jpg

She looks like a beauty :smile: Can you post some modeling pics? How big is it?

I'm terrible at taking pictures of myself (no full length mirror) but here are modeling pics from the Funkylala website... It seems a little smaller than it looks on the model but I love the size... Not too big... Not too small... Just right..

Attachments

• SR 03.jpg
    SR 03.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 605
OMG!!! That bag is so gorgeous!!! Do they have it in red?? I'm going to thier website right now!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!! The leather looks so soft and smooshy!!! :smile: