SISSI ROSSI Delivery! ***TONS OF PICTURES*** (P.S. Funkylala ROCKS!)

gorgeous bag. i collect sissi rossi. i ditched my givenchy for her!! it's so much better quality and 1/3 the price.

she used to design the moschino bag and jewellery line from 1985 to when their contract with redwall (the company her family owned), expired. i have quite a collection of her moschino's as well. :heart: :heart: :heart:

sep ~ I :heart::love::heart: your new bag!!!

And what GREAT photos ~ I felt like I was right there sharing your excitement as you opened your package ~ woohoo!!

It's a GORGEOUS color and the leather looks so FAB!!!

so pretty! very true to life on the website! i do have to say though that the whole giant safety pin thing reminds me of the late 90s when i was in jr high and we all wore those plaid pleated minis with the giant SP stuck in them...

oh it's so pretty!! that's one of my wishlist!
attachment.php

Thanks guys! I see how people fall in love with one or two designers and that's all they buy... I think SR could be that for me... :love: The designs are innovative... The attention to detail is wonderful... and quality is outstanding!

Brian... I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR SISSI ROSSI COLLECTION!

OOOHHHH SEP! She's GORGEOUS! That MIGHT be the blue I've been searching for. Now I HATE to sound like an absolute DOLT, but WTF is that safety pin doing on that bag? Are they serious? Can you take that off??????????:confused1:

Oh my Gosh. I just checked the website. $860???????? That's more than some LVs....too expensive for me right now. Oh well......