SISSI ROSSI Delivery! ***TONS OF PICTURES*** (P.S. Funkylala ROCKS!)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OH MY!

I'm so delighted I can hardly stand it! :yahoo: I received my SISSI ROSSI Medium Tote and I am in :heart:!

FIRST of all... I have to say that Funkylala ROCKS! This was my first time ordering from them and they are now by far my favorite place from which to order! They packaged my bag so beautifully I can't say enough... It honestly looked like a present from a friend... complete with a pretty envelope containing my receipt and my name hand written on the front...

I'm not much of a handbag strip tease kinda person but I really wanted you guys to see how wonderfully they packaged her...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I might add that Sissi Rossi has really nice dustbags... They are very large... they zip up instead of the usual drawstring... and have nice long double handles...

[​IMG]

3. where are pics of the bag??? Hurry and post more pics LOL

4. Packaging looks great! Lets see the bag now!

5. And here she is... :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. A few more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Sorry the pictures are so big but I couldn't figure out how to size them down...

8. She looks like a beauty :smile: Can you post some modeling pics? How big is it?

9. Congrats! I love Sissi Rossi.

10. What a beautiful shade of blue! Congrats!

11. Congrats!

12. I'm terrible at taking pictures of myself (no full length mirror) but here are modeling pics from the Funkylala website... It seems a little smaller than it looks on the model but I love the size... Not too big... Not too small... Just right..

SR 03.jpg
  13. Wow SEP!!! SOOOOO gorgeous! I would love one but I have no spending cash!!! Love it!!!

14. beautiful color!!! congrats

15. OMG!!! That bag is so gorgeous!!! Do they have it in red?? I'm going to thier website right now!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!! The leather looks so soft and smooshy!!! :smile: