Sisley skincare products

1. Right now I'm using Esteé Lauder's Verité, but I recently received some samples of Sisley skincare. I really liked those (moisturizing cream with cucumber and hydra flash). But since there a bit more expensive than the one I use right now...what is your opinion on these producs? Are they worth it?

2. YES! one jar can last almost a year! a little goes a LOOOOOOONG way. I use the night cream and the confort day cream!
    I use to use the cucumber, its really nice.

3. I've heard one of their eye products is a MIRACLE product! I guess I should find out which one! LOL!

4. sisley is great. but so is estee lauder. my mom uses sisley and i use lauder. verite is a great product! if you are happy with lauder then why pay more? but if you are looking to change it up, then go with the sisley!!!

5. I love sisley because they have natural products. I have very sensetive skin and i like the complexe au raisin. I also really like shiseido

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice