Siracusa repair?

sophloph

Feb 25, 2016
Would anyone know about how much this would cost to have repaired? I think it's been worn out from using it as a diaper bag and lugging it around everywhere. The store is a bit of a trip for me so if I had to bring it in for them to take a look... would they be able to give me an estimate on the spot? Or would I have a leave the bag with them? 20170226_163528.jpeg

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Would anyone know about how much this would cost to have repaired? I think it's been worn out from using it as a diaper bag and lugging it around everywhere. The store is a bit of a trip for me so if I had to bring it in for them to take a look... would they be able to give me an estimate on the spot? Or would I have a leave the bag with them? View attachment 3617552
The best way to get an accurate answer would be to either take it into the store or, if you have a good relationship with a SA, to send them a pic (especially if they know you don't live close by). With any luck all LV will need to do is replace the trim, which shouldn't be too expensive, and the patina will catch up quickly enough with the rest of the bag.

lvoe nyc

Mar 25, 2013
They should be able to give you an estimate, when you leave the bag you sign a form which should have the repair amount.
They may end up deciding to reapair it at no cost to you. You never know. I'd bring it in when you can and plan on leaving it for a month.

Reactions: fabuleux