Siracusa PM or Speedy 30?

Would you pick Siracusa PM or Azur Speedy 30 for a person that's 148cm tall?

• Siracusa PM

• Azur Speedy 30

Results are only viewable after voting.

serenityxd

Oct 26, 2011
I'm sorry but this is going to be a long post I think down there!

I went into the store today standing around for almost an hour trying to figure out what suited me best! Now I'm stuck between the Azur Speedy 30 or the Siracusa PM or... this ring that's on sale for $899 instead of $1,599?

About the ring... I have a matching white gold necklace and earrings already but just missing the ring but instead I bought a heart bracelet today in gold... and I honestly don't know why I just ruined the point of wearing white gold!

BAG FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
I am a person who likes to wear anything - light weighted bags if I do wear cross body bags, lately I realized I've been wearing my Mimco black cross body bag pretty often especially because it's hands free and comfortable on hot days.

I do have 2 shoulder bags already which are the DE NF MM and MC PETIT NOE but I feel like I'm missing out on a speedy bag or something!

I usually like to just wear casual clothes e.g. singlet, shorts and sandals in Summer or else jeans or leggings and a hoodie on cold days which is why I have the petit noe because it suits all occasions..

Is it better to get the Siracusa because it's hands free on a hot day so it's less stressful to carry around? what are the chances of it getting dirty though? does anyone have a picture of their siracusa bag that's been tanned up? I'd love to check it out!

I'm clashing with the speedy 30 too, like it's a classic design and everything and does fit a lot of stuff in, but should I get this instead and train myself to get used to the hand held bag? And because I already have a cross body bag that's not LV? I guess I've always been a shoulder/cross body person but it could be a change to try right?

What do you ladies/men think? Give me a good reason why I should get the speedy, the ring or the siracusa please!

Attachments

• 2bags.jpg
    2bags.jpg
    712.9 KB · Views: 2,917
I say you should go for the Siracusa PM. Since you like cross body bags I think it will work better for you than a Speedy. Not sure if you can train youself to use the Speedy much, personally if I don't like carrying a certain style of bag I don't think I could ever make myself like carrying it. LVs are too expensive to risk buying a bag that you may not get much use out of.

I think you should go for the Speedy as it is always good to have variety in your collection.
You already have 2 LV shoulder bags, I think your next one should be a hand-held bag!

Or why not go for the Mono Speedy B or Idylle Speedy?
It gives you 3 options (handcarry, cross-body and shoulder) to carry so it's definately more versatile!

I am lusting after an Azur Speedy now, so I want to say that one. But you love cross body, so I want to say get the siracusa. Both are so cute.

I like the ring, but prefer bags to jewelry.

I prefer the Siracusa over the Speedy, even though I have the Speedy. It is a classic, but the Siracusa is more versatile. I had to change purses today since I had to finish shopping and carry a bunch of packages into the post office - impossible to do with a Speedy.

TBH, I'd get the ring, but it's only 10K gold so it's not worth it. If it was 18K, I would go for the ring. But since it's not, the I'd go with the Siracusa PM. Good luck on your decision.

I have the same dilemma as well! I was leaning more towards the siracusa because it is hands free, especially with a little one! It would be great if they made the azure speedy like those new speedies with the strap on already! Then I definitely would be sold on that bag, wouldn't that look amazing! Thinking about it with patina is making me drool!