Siouxie Sioux: how I love YOU!

it's soooooo soft and comfortable when worn. the strap is like padded yummy leather and it's wide and flat. really nice! the weight is actually not bad at all (that's the one thing i was really worried about). it weights much less than the canvas punk bag i have, and might even be lighter than my stam. i'll have to weight them. if you can find one, i HIGHLY (like to the highest degree) recommend them. the leather is the most amazing leather i have EVER felt on a bag...EVER!

it's kangaroo leather, right?

yeah, i'm dying to know who got the sid and the other siouxie. hope it was pf'ers. i guess we'll find out sooner or later.

it's kangaroo leather, right?

yeah, i'm dying to know who got the sid and the other siouxie. hope it was pf'ers. i guess we'll find out sooner or later.
oh yeah. butter soft, light like lambskin, but tough like a kangaroo
0000-5881-4.jpg

rudie-rocking-kangaroo.jpg

pf_WHOA.jpg

YAY!! I'm so glad you found your HG!! This bag is such a fabulous staple, especially for you. The watch is so awesome too, I've always drooled over that style. Congrats on finding this, i'm so glad it worked out for you.

a0aMJsweetpunk009.jpg

jawdrop.gif

OMFG, GeeZs-F-ing-Xst! What a spectacular bag!!!!
I covet, I covet!

Seriously, that's without a doubt the funkiest, coolest, best MJ I've ever seen, which makes this the best reveal EVERrrrr.

KongratZ on finding your UHG, Jun!

Now I know what you've been up to! Simply stunning! Do you even need any other bag now?
you know....i've only been using the punk since i got it. i thought about switching bags to my stam....but the punk is just so perfect for me....i didn't want to. I haven't switched it out since i got it...punk or bust! i bet my stam is fuming in the bag closet. LOL... i could use a wallet though. LOL could you imagine punk ZC's?? i'd be in heaven!

The Stam is a keeper ofcourse! Jamais, jamais part from the Stam. But other than a good tote and a concert bag I think you might be set. I suppose a wallet is a must too. I love the ZCs with the blackened metal hardware. That might be what pushes me over the edge and makes me finally get a ZC. I love your new profile pic btw, you have such wonderful does eyes you lucky girl.