**Siobhan Chiffon's Chanel Collection!**

Siobhan Chiffon

shuh-VAHN
Dec 13, 2009
I posted my bag collection on the Collection thread a while ago, but I figured I'd show everyone on the Chanel forum my Chanel beauties. :heart:

All pictures were taken with my Madre's Canon T2i. Thanks madresita! :smile:

Who's excited?!

box1.png

box2.png

note: I bought a bag off Portero, so I use a pretty net-a-porter box to keep it safe.

ml1.png

My first Chanel purchase, which triggered my Chanel mania back in August 2010 -- the M/L Black Caviar with Silver hardware!

ml2.png

ml3.png

ml4.png

I bought this little beauty from the Greenwich Saks, and I find everyone in the handbag section -- chanel or not -- do an amazing job! Next to NYC, this has to be my favorite Saks. :heart:

This is my only M/L because I discovered the size just isn't for me. I like to wear it to special occasions though, but not everyday.

excuse the dusty boxes!! lollll

Tada! The Glitter Chanel -- I believe the tag says its from 10A.

glitter3-1.png

I saw a thread here for this bag and immediately fell in love. I tried finding a Saks that may have had it, but alas, none did. Then someone suggested James at Bloomingdale's and within hours I had this conversation piece shipped out to me. :heart:

glitter4.png

glitter5.png

That's because it contains my black with silver hardware Cerf/Executive Tote!

cerf4.png

This is totally my workhorse bag. I stuff everything for school in this, and there's room for everything! I never use the strap it came with though, because I find its too short and the two handstraps chafe into my elbow. Maybe Chanel will release a longer strap in the future??

cerftote3-1.png

cerftote1-1.png

cerf5.png