Sinus problems (UGH)

1. It seem like this past week sinus problems have hit really bad. My son, daughter and I all have the same thing, sinus pressure, congested or runny nose and sinus drip with coughing. They are on perscription medications for allergies and I am now taking Sudafed PM ( which seems to work). Is anyone else dealing with this? It's been raining here on and off and I think all the rain made it worse. I am going to go back to steaming my face a few times a day, that seems to do the trick but I feel totally miserable.:sad:

2. I have had horrible sinuses since birth. Thank you dad for my genetics.
    I was told by a doctor to lose weight and to reduce the dust ie cleaning, changing sheets, ac filters on a regular basis. The other thing is for future reference when you feel that weather shift or you start to get a cold, thats when you should take care of yourself (I don't do this but I should) ie rest then, go to the Dr before the infection really takes hold and kicks your ass.

In terms of the weight loss. I lost about thirty pounds and went from having a sinus infection every three weeks, to four sinus infections in one year. So of those four they all kicked my ass because i was no longer used to having the sinus infections.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice