Single Strap Pale Gold Clutch

Apr 14, 2006
342
0
Virginia
Arrived yesterday.

The pale gold is absolutely beautiful and a true pale gold color.

I was surprised at the size... the size is right in between my m/l classic flap and jumbo classic flap.

Enjoy!
 

Attachments

Apr 14, 2006
342
0
Virginia
Congrats~~~ it's very pretty! how do you like the material?
It looks and feels different... LOL

The purse is actually lambskin but it's so sparkly it doesn't feel like my other lambskin purses or wallets.

It has a texture to it... I would say almost in between lambskin and caviar, if that made any sense.
 
Apr 14, 2006
342
0
Virginia
Congrats!! I'm thinking of getting this bag too. Do you like it?
I LOVE IT!

I can definitely imagine it going from daywear to night attire easily. And it can look casual or formal depending on your attire. My SA described it as "gold being the new black" when he was describing it to me and now I understand why he said that.
 

Cici122

Member
Dec 1, 2008
391
0
Dallas, TX
pink_bai2bi said:
It looks and feels different... LOL

The purse is actually lambskin but it's so sparkly it doesn't feel like my other lambskin purses or wallets.

It has a texture to it... I would say almost in between lambskin and caviar, if that made any sense.
So I guess the blk lamb one will be softer... Cause I was debating if I should get the gold or blk... I like the softness of the lamb but like the gold color. Ugh... Decision....
 

sixela

O.G.
May 17, 2010
2,183
6
It looks and feels different... LOL

The purse is actually lambskin but it's so sparkly it doesn't feel like my other lambskin purses or wallets.

It has a texture to it... I would say almost in between lambskin and caviar, if that made any sense.

Hmm... so it's more durable than lambskin but more delicate than caviar... regardless, it's a pretty bag~~~ :P
 
Apr 14, 2006
342
0
Virginia
So I guess the blk lamb one will be softer... Cause I was debating if I should get the gold or blk... I like the softness of the lamb but like the gold color. Ugh... Decision....
I debated the red lamb versus the pale gold lamb (gold obviously won, with a little push from my SA).

If you're dead set on the look and feel of the lamb, then I would go for the black (or the red).

The pale gold color is gorgeous though... :graucho:
 

Cici122

Member
Dec 1, 2008
391
0
Dallas, TX
pink_bai2bi said:
I debated the red lamb versus the pale gold lamb (gold obviously won, with a little push from my SA).

If you're dead set on the look and feel of the lamb, then I would go for the black (or the red).

The pale gold color is gorgeous though... :graucho:
Thank you for the advices. I'm going to try to get both blk and gold and then decide in person. Not sure if I can accomplish this before the price increase....
 
Jan 11, 2012
58
1
pink_bai2bi said:
Arrived yesterday.

The pale gold is absolutely beautiful and a true pale gold color.

I was surprised at the size... the size is right in between my m/l classic flap and jumbo classic flap.

Enjoy!
May I ask how much did you pay for it and what is the name of this bag?
Thank you