Single on V-Day with No LV in Sight

Aw you're so sweet! I hope you get the beautiful bags you are WL'ing for and soon! I got myself the silver heart because my bf doesn't support my purse habit. (I'm too expensive! :P)

Awww Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!! I feel ya! No DH, BF, SO or flowers, chocolates, or brown boxes to look forward to.... :sad: But i have great family and friends. But still if anyone knows any single 25-30 single men that love LV for themselves and me, let me know! This is only the 2nd V Day since I was 15 (I am not 24) without a BF.

hugs and kisses to you too! what a beautiful message - you warmed my heart.

everyone at tpf is a dear friend to me, and even though i haven't met any of you, i would always lend a helping hand. thank you friends! happy valentine's day to my beloved tpf.

Wow, I'm really glad I posted this message. My gift to myself is the Mancrazy that's waiting for me at the LV boutique. I can't have it until tomorrow though. More important than the gift to myself is the gift to you -- please don't feel sad today. It's such a pressure-filled horrorshow of a day. You have friends here on tPF who love you.

Happy Valentines everyone here are some roses for you all

BF has been at work since 9am this morning it's now almost 10 at night and he's still there so I've been alone this valentines plus one of my RL friends stood me up for coffee so thank god for you guys my cyber friends are more reliable :heart: you all drinks all round :drinkup:

I'm in the single no bf hug club! Hugs to everyone and lots of hearts:heart::heart::heart: I'm also in the no LV for this Valentine's Day club...lol...:nogood: but, I became a foster parent to two rescue center pugs, so they are my valentines!!! And, it's a truly great day for both them and me... Happy Valentine's to everyone, single and non-single alike:woohoo:

I don't think it helps when you marry people for a living :tdown: but you guys have made me realise that it's all good on my own & it's nearly over now!

Restricter, the Mancrazy is a fine valentines gift I'd rather that than a BF anyday!!

Happy V-day to all...such a nice post....I have a dh who said happy v-day to me but, did not get me a card so, I got myself a Berkley...he just isn't very into v-day...when people get a bag from their dh for v-day I kind of feel wow their dh gets it...that is so nice....not all dh's understand or accept LV...ohhh well in that case you have to do what you have to do...get what you love and what makes you happy!!!!!Happy V-day to ME!!!!!!!

I'm not single, but we don't celebrate V-day (because I want my BF to save his money for his house) so I just end up buying my own gifts! hehe! Happy V-day everyone :heart:

Well I am not single, but I still want to send out hugs and love to all the people on tPF who make this such a fun place to be. I enjoy your company, humor and advice. So thanks for starting this thread, we all should feel the love!

DH is still at work so I am at home in PJs and on tPF with all of you! Thanks for being there!

Also restricter, I totally agree this is a total horrorshow of a holiday! Single or not! LOL!