Single Flap Jumbo Available Blk Cav SH

PradaGirl77

PradaGirl
Mar 2, 2009
Hi Ladies!!

My SA at Neimans just found a single flap jumbo caviar silver hardware for the old price $3500. PM me for her details if you are looking!

Attachments

• jumbo1.jpg
    jumbo1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 298
  • jumbo2.jpg
    jumbo2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 567
Does anyone know if Paris or US Chanel boutiques still have stocks for Classic Jumbo in black caviar leather (single flaps) with SHW?

If yes, please kindly provide me with your SA contact details as I am looking for one. I would like to know if they ship internationally. Thanks in advance.

Are double flap black caviar or lambskin shw jumbos hard to find now with the possible price increase coming May 1st? I want to get one and I may only have 5 days! Can you let me know if you've seen one? Thanks!

Are double flap black caviar or lambskin shw jumbos hard to find now with the possible price increase coming May 1st? I want to get one and I may only have 5 days! Can you let me know if you've seen one? Thanks!

I think Hirshleifer's still has some left. My SA sent an email a few days ago about new shipment arriving that includes double flap jumbos in black.

I've seen it everywhere. You can call NM Chicago and ask for Lisa, or boutique in Chicago and ask for Yara. I believe they both have it. GL!

Hihi pinkblush,

Where did you get your single flap?? Does your store still have jumbo I. Black caviar in single flap with silver hardware?? Can I have your SA contact?? Do they ship internationally?? Please kindly help. Thank you.

I got mine at Neiman Marcus in Newport Beach, Ca. There were two black caviar with sh. I got one and I told one of the girls here who is looking for onw also about it but she told me that she called and it was gone too. I guess you can try to call them and see just in case. Goodluck.