Single again....I think I need some support too.

Everevereve - I'm sorry to hear that you're going through heartbreak. Jasanna is right, it can be such a blast to be a single girl! I had so much fun with my friends and there are times that I really long for those days too. Live it up, it's the time of your life. You are sad right now, but the man of your dreams is out there (it might even be the bf who just moved away too! That's what happened between my hubby and me). Hang in there and keep the faith! *hugs*

I'm sorry to hear that. It'll be hard for you in the nextcoming weeks. Make yourself busy, log on to PF all day :biggrin:... Just have fun being single. We're here for you!!!

when i had a breakup w my ex, i tried not to think about him, n focus on myself, family, n friends. i also did things i couldnt do when i was still w him, n that made me lil bit happier
hopefuly u'll feel better soon :smile:!

I'm sorry. Have a bowl of ice cream and look at pretty handbags. Then the man of your dreams will come to you and sweep you off your feet. He will shower you with handbags and you will live happily ever after. *sigh* This may happen to you, you know? ;)