Singapore TPFers - Let's meetup!

Latest update:

So far we've got:
1. jo_ee (Preferred date/day & time: Any - I'm flexible as I'll be on hols )
2. nada (Flexible hrs too)
3. jadeleaves (9th, 12th, 13th anytime, other dates will have to be after 6pm. Leaving SG either on 14th or 15th March.)
4. chpwhy (weekdays + sat after 7pm, sundays best)
5. hopefully pinkboudoir!! (free after march 10th?)
6. sparkle (11th - 13th, anytime)
7. hopefully glossie :b
8. pinkiestarlet (Sundays, or March 12/13 after 12pm)
9. possibly Andy_Sach

March 12th Wednesday 6pm onwards in town
March 13th Thursday 6pm onwards in town

Please vote for favourite day. Actually, could everyone please PM me with your email addresses, thanks! :smile:

March 12th Wednesday 6pm onwards in town

Would it be possible to arrange via tPF PM instead of emails? I tend to get lazy and not check regularly :shame: PMed you nonetheless!

^^ U went? The 3 ladies are so talented right? I went on sunday so it sure wasnt me. Haa..
Anyway i told DBF im meeting u ladies. His like "its so wierd, u forum ppl always do the funniest thing?". Im a tiny bit pissed off honestly.. Anybody's partner like mine?.

^^ U went? The 3 ladies are so talented right? I went on sunday so it sure wasnt me. Haa..
Anyway i told DBF im meeting u ladies. His like "its so wierd, u forum ppl always do the funniest thing?". Im a tiny bit pissed off honestly.. Anybody's partner like mine?.

Yup I went. Would recommend it to anyone. It's :lol:, honest and patriotic (in a way) though. :tup:

My SO is the type who thinks that LV, Gucci, Chanel etc are highend brand names:cursing:.

Hmm, perhaps your DBF is a bit envious of the little online communnication TPFers have and the proposed meeting:P;)

My SO spends his time on our local car forums & they do sprees & meetups etc just like we do here or any other local forums. That's a good thing for me & him! :tup:

Jo, weekdays are workdays for me. I would pop by if work don't end too late.

Jo_ee, I'm available Mar 11th and 13th anytime.

PS: When I spotted the First at the Esplanade and pointed to SO excitedly, he asked, "First? Why was it called the First? Then yours' a Second?" I was dumdfounded - I've spoken about my SB CITTTTTTTTTTTY umpteen times:cursing::mad:

hey guys, is it ladies only? I am balenciaga guy. own mostly more guyish bags weekenders, couriers and mid-afternoons.

U're most welcome to join us, nikair!!! U'll be the lucky guy among all the ladies!!! Maybe u can PM jo_ee (our chief organiser) and she can forward u the meetup details.
Hope to cya!