Singapore tPF Meetup

Great photos. Looks like you gals had a blast.

pyrexia, is that your spy? I have the exact same one!

Yup - that's my spy! We're spy twins! :wlae:

Forgot to add: the BV hobo and black Balenciaga work belong to Nymph, the speedy is ItsaBagsLife's (and actually the Bal bordeaux first too, but her sis was carrying it that day) and the orange Chloe belongs to Babydollqueen :nuts:

I found it really funny that we identified each other that day based on what bag we were carrying :roflmfao:

This is a long overdue post but I just want to say that it was great to meet the tpf ladies in person. Everyone was so nice. Unfortunately, I was not able to make it to the gathering last Friday night since I was under the weather. Anyways, I just want to say that it was great to meet you guys in person and that I hope we can meet up again the next time I'm in town :nuts:

It was great meeting you too, kou! Thanks for bringing me to Hermes and showing me all those lil accessories I never knew they had. Verrrry pretty, but verrrry bad too :P

Please come back soon, and I promise we'll take you out for drinks and some dancing :graucho:

XOXOXO

Confirmed for May 26:

Pyrexia
ItsaBagsLife
ParanoidJane
BabydollQueen
Nymph
Psychedelic
Kimmie

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to double check that everyone's still up for this? 2 Saturdays from now, so please remember to clear ya calendars! :yes:

Confirmed for May 26:

Pyrexia
ItsaBagsLife
ParanoidJane
BabydollQueen
Nymph
Psychedelic
Kimmie

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to double check that everyone's still up for this? 2 Saturdays from now, so please remember to clear ya calendars! :yes:

Wow you're early! I was waiting for the end of the week or so before I dropped everyone a PM to remind them.

Did we fix a place eventually? Marmalade, was it? :confused1: