Singapore LV

vargagirl

O.G.
Nov 9, 2006
Hi everyone, am heading to Singapore in a few weeks. Any recs for which store has the most stock? Any really good SAs? Do they let you buy luggage tags separately there? Will be looking for a new bag and perhaps an SLG. Thank you!

Reactions: jesmineang
The one at MBS is the super huge Maison one that looks like it’s on the water. Very big store, touristy...but worth a look cos it’s so pretty! Includes a little museum area. The one at Ngee Ann city has much nicer SAs.

It doesn’t matter the stock availability... they can usually transfer between stores easily...or u can just hop right over. There’re about 5 stores excluding the one at the airport. All within 20 mins reach. Have fun!

Reactions: vargagirl
Do you know if in Singapore I’ll have any chance of buying:

1. Vachetta luggage tags
2. Pochette Accessoires NM in Monogram
3. Favorite MM in Monogram

These are all unavailable in Australia.

Do you know if in Singapore I’ll have any chance of buying:

1. Vachetta luggage tags
2. Pochette Accessoires NM in Monogram
3. Favorite MM in Monogram

These are all unavailable in Australia.
If you like you can PM me for the contact details of my SA at MBS :smile: he has been the nicest most helpful SA I've met in SG. Just last week he patiently waited past his shift because I got out of a meeting late when I wanted to come by to try on a ton of bags at the store (and he knew I was not going to make any purchases that day). Also, they can arrange for your orders to be hand delivered to you if there is a need for stock transfers.

If you like you can PM me for the contact details of my SA at MBS :smile: he has been the nicest most helpful SA I've met in SG. Just last week he patiently waited past his shift because I got out of a meeting late when I wanted to come by to try on a ton of bags at the store (and he knew I was not going to make any purchases that day). Also, they can arrange for your orders to be hand delivered to you if there is a need for stock transfers.

hi there, I know this has been years ago thread but recently faced an issue with LV handbag! Do u mind to email me( email: [email protected]) your helpful SA contact details please?