Singapore, here we come!

missmarbella, go with what appeals to you. It all boils down to individual taste, and I think you should not lose sight of your own preferences. Raffles Plaza has been renamed Swissotel Plaza. Both of the the hotels you like have great spa facilities. There is a big mall connected to Swissotel Plaza, and you will surely not be short of good food there.

Over at The Fullerton, the in house restaurants are great, and you can venture out to the restaurants in its vicinity like Indochine Empress Place, and over at One Fullerton (river front eateries) The Fullerton Hotel Singapore: One Fullerton

Ok ... I know I am not helping here ... can you play scissors, paper, stone with your DH and see who wins? Or just do a dip????? :graucho:

Wow.. I never knew there's soo many PFers from Sg.. erkekeke.

MM - you're in good hands.. All the suggestions are among the best in our tiny but great island!! erkekeke. I wish you have a good time here in Sg!!

MrsSparkles,maybe i am crazy but i dont like the pics of Ritz Carlton on their web...
FourSeasons could be an option,but i really like the pics of Raffles Plaza and Fullerton!!!
MM, there're two hotels in City Hall. Raffles The Plaza (Singapore Hotels: Raffles The Plaza Singapore Official Site, Luxury Hotel in Singapore) is located alongside sister hotel Swissôtel The Stamford (Singapore Hotels: Swissotel The Stamford Singapore Official Site). Both are great although my boss prefers the first. While Swissotel has a great panoramic views of Singapore, the latter has great restaurants (Equinox, Jann) and club (City Space) in the same building.

Both are very conveniently located with bus stops, MRT station - City Hall (similar to metro/tube) just right there. Both are also very near to the Singapore Changi International Airport.

If you intend to stay at RTP, please remember to try the RafflesAmrita Spa (Amrita Spa) in this hotel. It's one of the best in S'pore IMO. You might like to email them for a reservation to avoid disappointment. :smile:

Raffles The Plaza
80 Bras Basah Road
6th Floor Raffles The Plaza
Singapore 189560

Tel: +65 6336 4477
Email: [email protected]